ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i dont understand Canada stock sometimes. Like what are they even thinking? 

"Alright guys, we need to think of how many pairs we're gonna release on our site for the entire country. Any ideas?"

"Yea, how about 13,000?"

"Nah, too much."

"1300?"

"Still too much. Let's do 13."

lol how is carting worse than winning a raffle. Carting is not guaranteed a pair, winning a raffle is.  
laugh.gif
Or is it.....? 
nerd.gif

Towneast in Texas?

That mall is literally the chocolate starfish of the DFW sneaker game. Especially the Footaction, please don't waste your time. Lol to top it off, I'm almost positive that the infamous NT troll MrIbonnit or El Nino errrr whatever his name was, worked there lol

LOL i dont understand Canada stock sometimes. Like what are they even thinking? 

"Alright guys, we need to think of how many pairs we're gonna release on our site for the entire country. Any ideas?"

"Yea, how about 13,000?"

"Nah, too much."

"1300?"

"Still too much. Let's do 13."
Well, considering how the U.S. has 10x the amount of people (300 million compared to 30 million) it KIND of makes sense. 

That mall is literally the chocolate starfish of the DFW sneaker game. Especially the Footaction, please don't waste your time. Lol to top it off, I'm almost positive that the infamous NT troll MrIbonnit or El Nino errrr whatever his name was, worked there lol
Damn I should've went to northeast mall lol. The footapps only has parks and towneast for the confirmation :/

pulling adca inventory numbers:

5:      1

6:      1

7:      1

8:      1

8.5:   1

9:      1

9.5:   1

10:    1

10.5: 1

11:    1

11.5: 1

12:    1

13:    1

No just parks, figured there wouldn't be any more tickets since the line was long at Parks mall

one of my boys went to town east and parks. towneast doing red raffle tickets so theres more tickets but Parks doing FNL tickets and they were almost done when he was there around 12pm.

How's FNL / UNDFTD looking out here in Vegas...

Not getting out of work until around 4 so I'm wondering if I should just chalk them up as losses...
you have shoepalace too (   )

(Fashion show mall, miracle mile and meadows mall)

Feature probably getting them too, lmk if they doing instore or just online

Last edited:
Facts I'm just hoping I eat... I'm sending grandma out there too... it's a fact that zebras are a top 5 yeezy period... I don't even like yeezys and I'm going after these... I'm upset tho foot action played me on my gold status !!! App says I'm platinum entered the raffle and it put me at regular star ... lady said it wouldn't update me to gold/platinum until 48-72 hours... that's some BS... app says I'm platinum too smh ‍♂️
Damn yeah I don't have much faith in the raffles but I enter a few if there easy and not an IG raffle.

Is the demand for sneakers so low in Canada that 13 pairs is justifiable? I can't believe that.

You guys are talking like there are seriously 13 pair on ADC CA on Saturday. 
laugh.gif

It did say "JK LEVEL" on Yeezy Mafia's post next to it. 

While I don't have ADC CA #'s, I would GUESS there to be roughly between 5-10k at minimum.  

Is the demand for sneakers so low in Canada that 13 pairs is justifiable? I can't believe that.
not canadian but have a few friends who i try to pick up for when I can .... because Canada gets the cold shoulder from sneaker companies usually. 

Last edited:

You guys are talking like there are seriously 13 pair on ADC CA on Saturday. 
laugh.gif

It did say "JK LEVEL" on Yeezy Mafia's post next to it. 

While I don't have ADC CA #'s, I would GUESS there to be roughly between 5-10k at minimum.  
but even 5-10K seems like a low allocation for all of Canada....i feel like that's like NYC getting a release of 1000 pairs for all of a city of 8M. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom