ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

You guys are talking like there are seriously 13 pair on ADC CA on Saturday. :lol:

It did say "JK LEVEL" on Yeezy Mafia's post next to it. 

While I don't have ADC CA #'s, I would GUESS there to be roughly between 5-10k at minimum.  

but even 5-10K seems like a low allocation for all of Canada....i feel like that's like NYC getting a release of 1000 pairs for all of a city of 8M. 

you must have not been around for other releases because 5k is a lot for Canada compared to what they got for all others :lol:

you must have not been around for other releases because 5k is a lot for Canada compared to what they got for all others
laugh.gif
5k is the new 30k....for canadians.

you have shoepalace too (  )
(Fashion show mall, miracle mile and meadows mall)
Feature probably getting them too, lmk if they doing instore or just online

....dam so it's pretty much pointless to hit up any of the strip spots now?...i guess I'll try my luck at adc

Canada got like 300 pairs of zebras and 3-400 pairs of breds when they released if I'm not mistaken so yeah lol.

You guys are talking like there are seriously 13 pair on ADC CA on Saturday. 
laugh.gif

It did say "JK LEVEL" on Yeezy Mafia's post next to it. 

While I don't have ADC CA #'s, I would GUESS there to be roughly between 5-10k at minimum.  
but even 5-10K seems like a low allocation for all of Canada....i feel like that's like NYC getting a release of 1000 pairs for all of a city of 8M.
I believe the largest allocation for Canada was close to 2k pairs. If US number is 30k, 3k will be the absolute cap for the North.

5k (or 10k) is huge (sadly) pipedream 
roll.gif

you have to keep in mind that the state of California alone has a larger population than the entirety of Canada.

The US has 10x more people than Canada. So it's all relative.

Last edited:
Why are these codes not working? Is it time sensitive?
for you no...for us - yes. the codes are good for an hour but the thing is you don't know when that clock started ticking. if joe sneakerhead gets a code during lunch it's quite possible that code was already 45 minutes into the cycle so by the time its posted it's virtually useless. 

Can anyone point me to the shiekhs codes if they've been posted already, tried searching through and couldn't find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom