ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these raffles and all this non sense without any official pics of restock pairs...

nerd.gif

Last edited:
so will this release be as easy as creams and breds
As creams yes but creams weren't easy, I got queued for 5-10 minutes and pushed through to a sold out page

Breds only were easy because YS upped their bot measures and people were sleeping when they released because YS was dominated by bots in the past

So no word on needsupply raffle yet right?

Also, does ssense release without warning? No Instagram or Twitter posts?

Bay Area peeps: Waiting on Darkside SF and Acrimony SF? Any of you hitting NK or B&A tomorrow?

Last edited:
As creams yes but creams weren't easy, I got queued for 5-10 minutes and pushed through to a sold out page

Breds only were easy because YS upped their bot measures and people were sleeping when they released because YS was dominated by bots in the past
Praying they do a late night release

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]finish line might be the best bet nobody is talking about it

Last edited:
They have to release it at 3:A.M. or later on the East Coast because that's when it's officially 6/24 UTC correct? Just asking because I want to make sure there's no point in waiting up until it's 3(east coast time)
Y'all east coasters have it easy with the 10 am release .. west coasters suffer the most out of all this

So no word on needsupply raffle yet right?

Also, does ssense release without warning? No Instagram or Twitter posts?

Bay Area peeps: Waiting on Darkside SF and Acrimony SF? Any of you hitting NK or B&A tomorrow?
I'll probably grab a ticket from b&a just because it's close.

the only time I got a call from them I missed it by literally 2 seconds and immediately called back and the girl tried to act like she didn't know why she just called me
mean.gif

it was for flu game 12s that I was just entering for a homie so it was whatever but now I stay glued to my phone on those Fridays
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom