ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that's why they are trash and lowest resale out of all the yeezys ...

I'm honestly more happy with my PP than getting the creams

Call something a trash but still have the resale value. I'll call something thrash if you can't even sell it for retail.

Quote:
Since they started shipping out of their new fulfillment warehouse at the beginning of the year, the people in charge of packing/shipping really don't care anymore lmao. either that or it's literally like one person handling shipping and all he/she cares about is getting them all shipped out asap.. chooses not to pay attention to names/addresses.

Dope thanks lol. Never knew this but I feel as if people hold back from getting multiples from the site anyway because they're just scared of cancelation tbh

Having a hard time seeing how Zebras dont hit low 500s or even 400s after saturday. If you dont hit on apps raffles or ADC cop on Stockx or Goat because prices wont be better than they will be next week.

man, was hoping to finally getting a pair in store :smh:

now I gotta deal with this **** Saturday just for maybe a small chance. SMH

Having a hard time seeing how Zebras dont hit low 500s or even 400s after saturday. If you dont hit on apps raffles or ADC cop on Stockx or Goat because prices wont be better than they will be next week.
Why people so sure about this? Creams been steady dropping since release date...my size is like 120 less on stockx today compared to release saturday.

Naw just a noob yeezy fan who never really caught on with all the tricks to copp a pair that's why I was always asking so I can finally own a pair

No you're good, I'm not cracking on you. Matter of fact I hope you finally cop your 1st pair this time. Good luck!! I was stupefied at someone saying "Omg same" then saying YOU sounded a like a young teen[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
what do you like about pp's ?
Striking out every time and was able to copp for basically retail ($20) extra .. look a lot better in person .. I'm 30 and it fits my casual fitted clothes more ..

Thought you were 13.

13-going-on-30-500x733-v3_approved_poster_lg.jpg

So no word on needsupply raffle yet right?

Also, does ssense release without warning? No Instagram or Twitter posts?

Bay Area peeps: Waiting on Darkside SF and Acrimony SF? Any of you hitting NK or B&A tomorrow?
Hitting NK for sure.  Might hop over to Berkeley after depending on traffic to get a ticket there.  I've already put in like 15 or more raffle's kinda like BLEH at this point I'm pretty sure I'm going to hit at least on one purr.

I be driving for Lyft in SF so SF raffle's are easy, but when I leave around 4 or 5 trying to go over that BayBridge at that time to get to Berkeley is a pain in the ***. And going down 101N to cross over the Richmond Bridge is just as bad :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom