ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats!! NT with another come up!!
nthat.gif

At least the stockx raffle is real unlike 99% of these out there. Congrats to dude who won in here. There was a guy 30 min away from me who won the bred raffle with stockx. I was that close...

Really nice to see that Zebras fit me better than Breds. Breds at the same size were a tad too snug, these are just perfecto

Damn, looks like my zebras got hit with duties :S

Anyone else from CA get this for the zebras?
It's absolute ******** they are charging you taxes ahead of time, but you still get hit when it gets through customs.

That's not legal btw, the only way they are allowed to collect government taxes is if you are buying from the same state as the retailer. Otherwise, any international or out of state cannot be charged taxes

Some retailers will say everything is included when you get your package, then that's fine. 

I actually recently got my taxes refunded and a 15% discount code for bringing it up on my SNS x SS x Ultra Boost collab that I copped off Frenzy as they had it set up as recipient responsible for all fees.

gonna be personally authenticated and shipped from Fakeducation himself 
sick.gif

congrats tho!
lol let him bask in his glory for winning zebras at retail. Even if it gets legit checked by someone 80% credible, at least it'll be a really good fake if it turns out to be fake 
laugh.gif

Not to mention, he'll likely get reimbursed or sent another pair if the first pair turns out to be fake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom