ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are beauties.  Thank you YS! 

Also, they run TTS more than other V2's!  They fit my TTS size 9 perfectly.  More room in the toebox.  

Last edited:
then why they let us enter bids for other sizes? :x

Waste of a 8.5 bid :lol:

all my boxes are the same size even if it's half size difference. I'm not sure if it applies to bigger feet sizes. 

i guess thats what the radomizer picked :lol: or it couldve been the cheapest sizes on Stock X

These are beauties.  Thank you YS! 

Also, they run TTS more than other V2's!  They fit my TTS size 9 perfectly.  More room in the toebox.  
i guess thats what the radomizer picked
laugh.gif
or it couldve been the cheapest sizes on Stock X
I thought the randomizer is picking 1 winner per size. If I knew they were only raffling those specific sizes, I would've entered for those sizes instead

They prob picked friends/family of people affiliated with stockx or NiceKicks. 2 winners in NJ and 2 winners in WA when they supposedly got entries from 77 countries.. nothing random about that. Would have been nice to get that 11 since ADC sent me a 10.5.

They prob picked friends/family of people affiliated with stockx or NiceKicks. 2 winners in NJ and 2 winners in WA when they supposedly got entries from 77 countries.. nothing random about that. Would have been nice to get that 11 since ADC sent me a 10.5.

77 countries and the winners are all from the US for the breds and zebra raffle [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Any other apps or websites other than StockX and goat that are trustworthy and legit when it comes to buying sneakers?

Here is my thinking, and just a theory.  

They worded it as "We cancelled your order, just like you requested."  This screams of an employee stealing the shoes.  Possibly at the warehouse level, but just speculation.  Most employees know what these are going for.  They have access to names, order numbers, emails, addresses, etc - all the info needed to cancel an order.  It feels like they cancelled the order on his behalf, like any of us could do with the same information.
Thats exactly what other people are saying, not surprised at all unfortunately

wear to rock and nothing to worry about right? :lol:

Actually yeah, I got it out with crep already, so these are gonna be hitting my feet way earlier than planned. Got lucky tho and was able to cop two pairs. Guess the stain made the decision for me which one to flip and which to keep.

I sell on Grailed and never had a problem. I only choose to sell to members with a lot of feedbacks though.
Ive purchased a few things to date on there. I have bought a few things that weren't as described...opened a Paypal case and ended up winning all my money on the first and kept item because seller never esponded. Second item, a FOG hoodie, was dirty and had other issues but got a portion of the money back and worked out. I wouldn't sell high priced items personally, too much like eBay IMO.

then why they let us enter bids for other sizes? :x

Waste of a 8.5 bid :lol:

all my boxes are the same size even if it's half size difference. I'm not sure if it applies to bigger feet sizes. 

I originally got a 8.5 in the Moonrocks and swapped it out for a 9.5 and the boxes were noticeably different sizes. My boy had a sz 12-13 and his was larger as well. Not sure about V2's cuz I only have 1 pair now lol but it wouldn't be un heard of.

There are definitely different box sizes. Size 8.5 v2 box slightly smaller than size 9 v2 box.  I have both sizes so I can confirm.

Thanks fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom