ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 1 pair today, getting another tomorrow.  Whats the best way to keep these DS for the longest with the least amount of deterioration? I'm talking 2+ years?

I really doubt that they will yellow over time. The sole is made up of two different pieces of plastic, The bottom of the sole is a yellow plastic and the midsole is a white opaque plastic with the exception of the back where the bottom of the sole wraps up onto the midsole which makes it look yellow.

Got 1 pair today, getting another tomorrow.  Whats the best way to keep these DS for the longest with the least amount of deterioration? I'm talking 2+ years?

Maybe you can try putting some silica gel packets in the box.

I'm not sold on the all whites yet. Maybe need to see some on feet pics. I just don't see the purpose if I already have all white hurraches and all white uktra boosts

I'm not sold on the all whites yet. Maybe need to see some on feet pics. I just don't see the purpose if I already have all white hurraches and all white uktra boosts
You can never own too many white shoes , they all get fup 

View media item 2355193View media item 2355194
These got shipped by YS. shipped a full 7 or 8 days faster than Breds. Never happier to see these restock, when they came out 7 months ago they were super limited and before i even thought about copping they were oos everywhere. in my eyes the best boot he's done so far by a mile. should have them in about a week & i'll post an on foot.

Last edited:
These got shipped by YS. shipped a full 7 days faster than Breds. Never happier to see these restock, when they came out 7 months ago they were super limited and before i even thought about copping they were oos everywhere. in my eyes the best boot he's done so far by a mile. should have them in about a week & i'll post an on foot.
Congrats on the pickup man! It's funny seeing something other than a 350 posted in here 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real clean looking shoe though!

Looks like you need to put some Banana Boat suntan on the right shoe heel and let it sit outside for 30 minutes to even it out 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Congrats on the pickup man! It's funny seeing something other than a 350 posted in here 
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Real clean looking shoe though!

yup dont expect much love for them on here mind, but these suit my aesthetic far more than Zebras. not sure about anyone else but i'm a 33 year old grown man, i only ever rock dark dingy shades now even in summer. just can't be wearing loud/bright white stuff anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom