ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2474942Was fortunate my flight from Chicago back home to Ft. Lauderdale was delayed a bit and watched the countdown on my champs app. Won the raffle and confirmedjust as my flight was taking off [emoji]128524[/emoji]

Scooped my Adidas confirmed pair up today with no hassle or line. 

Very satisfied 
tongue.gif

Story time
What happened :lol:

Classic case of kids thinking they can lightweight play you. I was there since 10am after the online L and we all ended up leaving empty handed. I need to puke.

explain... how's the process for getting unclaimed pairs? 

Basically you just start a line for the unclaimed pairs until 3pm (not sure if it's the same time everywhere) and it's a waiting game. Unless you're the first two or three there, chances are slim to none.

Got shipping for 1/4 from ADC. Of course, it's the one I paid with CC for. The rest were PayPal. So let's see what happens. Plus side, they'll be here Tuesday.

In my experience, PayPal usually moves slower but I think that's just me. Can anyone corroborate?

If you have an adc confirmation email thats all that matters

Where do you think the bottom is going to be for the zebras? Should one cop now while it is hovering around $550?

:lol: these things are not easy on the eyes, picked up my confirmed pear and to my surprise they look way worse in person. :x

IMO, Zebras are hella hyped on the original release with the "limited" tagged on to them and at the time, I didn't have the chance to win a pair and never tripped that I couldn't get a pair cause my personal taste thought they were just ok, nothing special. Was able to win a pair via Champs reservation app this time around and my opinion stands that they are "just ok". They definitely look better in pictures then they are in person. My own opinion of course....

Traded zebras for breds today

View media item 2474949

Breds are :smokin so underrated...Don't think they're getting a restock.

straight up?

If these came out at the same time, Zebra's and Breds, I can guarantee you that most would be choosing the Breds hands down. Breds is the much better colorway of the 2 in my opinion but Breds initial release people were aware of how many pairs would be available so the hype was a lot less compared to the Zebra's. Now that I have a pair of Zebras, I think the best colorway so far of the V2's are Beluga's.

bred are amazing, was hoping creams would increase in value to trade for em :lol: but not gonna lie creams are growing on me.. I might like em more than zebras

Traded zebras for breds today

Breds are
smokin.gif
so underrated...Don't think they're getting a restock.

straight up?
If these came out at the same time, Zebra's and Breds, I can guarantee you that most would be choosing the Breds hands down. Breds is the much better colorway of the 2 in my opinion but Breds initial release people were aware of how many pairs would be available so the hype was a lot less compared to the Zebra's. Now that I have a pair of Zebras, I think the best colorway so far of the V2's are Beluga's.
I disagree, Zebras are much more unique. Plus I'd take any of the 4 stripe colorways over breds any day.

Always wanted the breds and the oppurtunity came up, zebras a lil loud for me ill rather creams, breds best v2 imo

Hearing reports that on the restock pairs the tab is sewn on further back on the shoe. Similar to the flaws the fakes have had in the past.lol.

Any truth to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom