ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirate black are the only yeezy I ever got ... never passed splash on any release after that
You're fine. PB v1 are GOAT anyway 
smokin.gif

What's a good price to sell these at? I was thinking 500, some people are asking 425-450 but I don't know if I want to go that low

What's a good price to sell these at? I was thinking 500, some people are asking 425-450 but I don't know if I want to go that low

If you aren't in need of money or desperate, list em for $500. I'm sure someone will come knocking

Zebras simply look better from a distance, because of the color scheme and pattern. They aren't bad at all, but they do have that DDW effect(distance does wonders).
Looks better on feet [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

stockx needs a trading feature for releases like this. charge a minor fee and help people trade authentic deadstock yeezys for the right size.

Zebras are the best out of all v2 forsure. I would put breds or color stripe ones just behind them.

stockx needs a trading feature for releases like this. charge a minor fee and help people trade authentic deadstock yeezys for the right size.

I also think StockX or GOAT should start a legit check service. You pay a fee, send them something questionable and they do a legit check. For Bape, Supreme, shoes, bags, watches.

Last edited:
Due to the fact i couldnt get those damn zebras decided to get grandma PP kicks for $140 ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom