ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Due to the fact i couldnt get those damn zebras decided to get grandma PP kicks for $140 ds
Lucky you I paid $160 for those nurse shoes
140 where? 
nerd.gif

Everyone has their own opinions. I'm not knocking em, **** this the first shoe in 15plus years that I actually spent resale on. Hit every other v2, couldn't not have these,, just cause.

Who do y'all feel more bad for the resellers who say and missed out on a G resale

Or the resale buyers who bought for a G ?

Who do y'all feel more bad for the resellers who say and missed out on a G resale

Or the resale buyers who bought for a G ?

No one, they all should know what they got themselves into.

If you spent $1000 or more on these and your bank account is looking good, more power to you.

If you bought for retail and didn't flip them before the drop, oh well, you're still going to double your money.

End of the day, it isn't my money, and I rarely care how someone spends their money, cause the stuff I spend money on might be highly frowned upon by others, but I don't care.

So who actually came up from the og zebra release? Anybody got a 2 for 1? 2 belugas for 1 zebra? I was seeing the trade being tossed around.

So what are you guys rockin with your yeezys lol any good suggestions on tees?
torn up jeans and a shirt 2 sizes bigger than my other shirts... if its chilly, an earth tone hoody 1 size bigger than my normal size so my shirt can still hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom