ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry, I edited the post to put the Gleam link. 

Hope the people who couldn't hit on Saturday are able to get a pair from Barney's! 

090666dafe247395aed3eec2332d8259.gif

Last edited:
1/2 shipped on ADC. Second order shipping email came first. Paid for with PayPal same billing and shipping info. Am I good?

Does barneys contact winners through Facebook messenger? I have no access to the email account on there

Hope the people who couldn't hit on Saturday are able to get a pair from Barney's! 
Yeah right. This just means an extra pair on top of the 3+.

Looks like I'm going to have to make a facebook page...

In the Barneys raffle registration, you can change the email to one that you have access to. On a side note, did you guys receive email confirmation on your Barneys raffle? I haven't yet and it usually comes right after. 

I'm hoping to hit either Barney's or SNS. Last 2 chances for me lol

You saying that like you didn't hit on other raffles... :lol: Didn't you scoop a few via footapps?

In the Barneys raffle registration, you can change the email to one that you have access to. On a side note, did you guys receive email confirmation on your Barneys raffle? I haven't yet and it usually comes right after. 

No, no confirmation at all.

Last edited:
Not going to like I celebrated this weekend like I won a shipp and had a bender due to being able to copp my first pairs haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom