ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man it was awful lol...I could have just waiting on the splash screen via desktop no need to even download the app 
roll.gif
lmao stupid FNL was talking about how "the app is the best chance at copping yeezys" **** with that shiet boiiii same chance, 0%

I made it through the FNL on the website manually, I had to be quick and I used PayPal which was the only way I was gonna be able to checkout. The app was trash, I believe everyone thought the app was the best option but forgot about the website.

Love when my girl tries to give me a side eye for buying multiple pairs of shoes but then shoots me the grocery list and it's $500+

LMFAO get outta here with that

How do I avoid my bank stopping a sns transaction? I missed out on the datamosh because my bank thought it was a suspicious transaction -_-

call them and tell them dont block euro charges

Fyi: make sure not only the general customer service rep adds the conversation details to account notes, but sometimes you have to give a headsup to the credit authorization department.

(obviously I buy too much stuff worldwide)

Sorry, I edited the post to put the Gleam link. 

Hope the people who couldn't hit on Saturday are able to get a pair from Barney's! 

ATCs struggling like that? That's a lot of refunds to issue 
They are not as "guaranteed" as people think. 

The volume of orders that SoleStrike/SoleSnatcher/RefundKingz take on releases like that are huge. 

They say they'll run on all sites which sound great, but the numbers are not in your favor to hit on multiples.  They also build the hype big time before a release to justify the ATC price. $250 was priced on the limited tag people previously had in their minds when they thought of zebras.  Which was why they closed changes & stopped cancelations of orders on the 17th, before people could see the high numbers.  

All of those ATC companies run their orders on the same exact server and pay the server owner roughly $100 out of that ATC fee per pair that they hit. So that $250 zebra fee for example doesn't all go into their pocket.  
Those who actually make money are proxies or server providers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom