ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im working on the garage now
must be looking hella fly 
nthat.gif

On top of seeing an extra YS order on my ups app. ADC just shipped my second pair right now, I even used all same info name and card. I thought it would have gotten cancelled. Blessed.

People complaining about others getting multiples of Yeezys? :lol:  90% of us never actually just try for 1.

It's about opportunity. If you were afforded the opportunity to cop more than 1 pair, the majority is jumping on it. I don't want to hear the 'spread the wealth' nonsense.

So, I just checked my ups app again. I said my restocked YS shipped earlier and I check again. I have two coming from YS, different tracking numbers and time. But I only ordered one, so what gives?
you won the yeezy lottery like zyzz and got 2 for 1

On top of seeing an extra YS order on my ups app. ADC just shipped my second pair right now, I even used all same info name and card. I thought it would have gotten cancelled. Blessed.

man i didnt get pass the splash until it was sold out and i was inline since 9:30CST.

Did anyone who won Notre's online raffle get an invoice yet?

**Edit: Nevermind, they said later this afternoon

Last edited:
After having my order canceled from the first Zebra release (when I already agreed to a deal to sell them and received the money that was later refunded) ADC rewards me with the fastest shipping I've ever seen from them. My pair will be here Thursday

Fit this weekend.

View media item 2476372
Seems like with the last few releases more people are finally wearing their yeezys. I've seen more breds, creams and zebras recently than any of the other yeezys combined.(specially 750s, you never see those)

People are finally starting to treat these like the shoes they are, instead of an investment to sit on and sell later.

what part of the US do you live? that you can walk around with jeans and two shirts on in June??

ah...i remember when UPS accidentally made a shipping label for an extra pair of creams for me...was so lit...

then they caught on and canceled that label lol

nonetheless i still got all 3 pairs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom