ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im holding on to some zebras to use for greens if it miss em
That was my thought process for zebras with a cream....but I ended up with 3 zebras!!! Now I'm looking for red stripe size 10 for trade. Hopefully I find a trade at the upcoming sneaker shows

The Greens looking more tan in that one YM picture is what sold me. Then again, could be the lighting, etc.

He said that but I ain't buying it 
Say what you want but I was asking legit questions about the easiest way to get a pair .. people were just getting annoyed and bothered like yourself .. those questions I asked actually helped me get a pair for the meantime ... so you can call me a two year old if you want just makes you a child yourself for calling someone out who just needed help

Hello NT I have a chance to get a size 10.5 or 11 for 500$. Is that a fair price now? Or should I wait to grab them for lower next week /or next next week? thanks!

Hello NT I have a chance to get a size 10.5 or 11 for 500$. Is that a fair price now? Or should I wait to grab them for lower next week /or next next week? thanks!
I would say yes.. I mines gets cancelled I think I will jump on that price .. there's no telling where the resale will end up

Fit this weekend.

View media item 2476372
Seems like with the last few releases more people are finally wearing their yeezys. I've seen more breds, creams and zebras recently than any of the other yeezys combined.(specially 750s, you never see those)

People are finally starting to treat these like the shoes they are, instead of an investment to sit on and sell later.

Last edited:
500 is most likely the price where it will stay at in the future. 
Say what you want but I was asking legit questions about the easiest way to get a pair .. people were just getting annoyed and bothered like yourself .. those questions I asked actually helped me get a pair for the meantime ... so you can call me a two year old if you want just makes you a child yourself for calling someone out who just needed help
Calm down grown man 

probably wont go that low next week. i dont see the zebras getting cream prices.

Not over yet.. I have a feeling I'm getting cancelled .. real talk F that guy that copped 13 pairs on here .. how's he going to do that when there's people here that actually want it and been striking out
you know the deal why would someone not want to double thier profits just for clicking some buttons real fast. Dont get mad get better at clicking buttons real fast

I think the absolute lowest they'll go is $450, but that's gonna be really hard to catch

I say go for it if you got it

I was one of you thinking that the prices of these would dip...but they won't hit below $500. You will have to keep watching FB groups and keep tabs on GOAT/Stock X price drop alerts to grab it from desperate people. Stock X has about 1400 sales at $550 and up. Folks are willingly paying that prices like no other.

I was one of you thinking that the prices of these would dip...but they won't hit below $500. You will have to keep watching FB groups and keep tabs on GOAT/Stock X price drop alerts to grab it from desperate people. Stock X has about 1400 sales at $550 and up. Folks are willingly paying that prices like no other.
true is the TIME !!!!! 

Fit this weekend.

Seems like with the last few releases more people are finally wearing their yeezys. I've seen more breds, creams and zebras recently than any of the other yeezys combined.(specially 750s, you never see those)

People are finally starting to treat these like the shoes they are, instead of an investment to sit on and sell later.
ppl straight walking around with a pair in their hand now when they go out?

i dont know man, i like to use both hands when out

Same here. Thought they would dip more. But I'm beginning to think that I was wrong. 

ppl straight walking around with a pair in their hand now when they go out?

i dont know man, i like to use both hands when out
gotta flex on these mfs. i carry my receipt too in case some kid calls my sht fake 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom