ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Idaho but now live in Utah. Was just at Meridian high school watching state basketball last week. Saw a lot of fakes haha! Ineedkicks is close to you though other than that I know Boise Town Square is pretty weak haha.

Small world! Meridian High's football lights literally light my house up during the Fall. BTS is terrible. We moved up here over a year ago from Phoenix. Went to the mall to get a few things and thought we time traveled back to the late 80's [emoji]128514[/emoji]. You guys get Yeezys down in Utah? I'm online or bust obviously. Really liking the all whites coming out, hoping it's not too hard to get them. All in for the peyote ones as well.

Anybody ever see bred V2's with 9 dots on the boost?? All I've seen have had 7

Just met with thjs kid trying to cop breds but those 9 dots look fufu

Starting to look like Guy Fieri.
laugh.gif
did u score any zebra?
they look suspicious

anyone else have Yeezy Mafia on mute all the time unless it's a drop? i can't take their covert/thinly veiled trolling & boasting in literally every single tweet.
Yep, me. Obnoxious bunch they are.

Wife just sent me a pic - Zebras finally arrived from YS in the mail (had to get it shipped to AUS). Can't wait to get home and try them on!

I have zebras a whole size smaller than my coppers and, guess what, they fit fine [emoji]129300[/emoji] Went half size up for coppers. Probably TTS would have been better, but they definitely fit more comfortable / less tight in the toe area. Coppers look huge, there is a lot of space in front of my toes and still there's pressure on em. Almost no pressure on zebras.

It was a 10.5, $570. I did have a bid in on the 11s but aftwr some research i decided to go for the 10.5, 11 would have looked too big even if it didnt fit too big

Ahh ok gotcha.

As for all the sizing talk, ive changed my tune from about going up half a size. After grabbing breds in my 10.5 TTS, its what a recommend. After break in they feel better TTS.

I have all my other V2 in size 11 and now the extra length is annoying at the toes. Wish i could swap belugas and red stripes for 10.5.

Havent tried my zebras on but theyre 10.5 as well. Hoping they fit as well as the breds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom