ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poser lol. Homeboy never been on a Harley in his life.
Was that a Harley he was sitting on in his music video with Kim? 

That makes him legit right?
roll.gif

Bc dude wore a Harley shirt he has to own a Harley? Some of y'all are ridiculous. I'm sure there is **** you've worn in your life where it describes something you've never and will never own in your life. Calling dude a poser just bc he found a shirt he liked and wanted to wear? Get outta here with that nonsense.

Bc dude wore a Harley shirt he has to own a Harley? Some of y'all are ridiculous. I'm sure there is **** you've worn in your life where it describes something you've never and will never own in your life. Calling dude a poser just bc he found a shirt he liked and wanted to wear? Get outta here with that nonsense.
That is the definition of a poser though....it's like me wearing a Metallica shirt when I couldn't even name one of their songs...

That is the definition of a poser though....it's like me wearing a Metallica shirt when I couldn't even name one of their songs...

Haha no that's like you wearing a Metallica shirt bc you liked the shirt so you bought it and wore it. So everybody that rocks brands and doesn't represent them is a poser now? So if you don't skate, surf, dirt bike etc. you pretty much can't wear anything from Pac Sun :lol:

That mentality is one of a hater. Let people wear what they want to and you just worry about what's in your closet.

Haha no that's like you wearing a Metallica shirt bc you liked the shirt so you bought it and wore it. So everybody that rocks brands and doesn't represent them is a poser now? So if you don't skate, surf, dirt bike etc. you pretty much can't wear anything from Pac Sun
laugh.gif

That mentality is one of a hater. Let people wear what they want to and you just worry about what's in your closet.
I get where heymama is coming from. Its like how everyone is all of sudden wearing Thrasher products and what not lol. But, like you said, at the end of the day, you buy what you like, dgaf what anyone thinks

Haha no that's like you wearing a Metallica shirt bc you liked the shirt so you bought it and wore it. So everybody that rocks brands and doesn't represent them is a poser now? So if you don't skate, surf, dirt bike etc. you pretty much can't wear anything from Pac Sun
laugh.gif

It's not being a hater.  If you like something then wear it for sure.  I'm just saying if you wearing a band/brand shirt and have no sort of attachment to the group other than thinking it's cool, then be prepared to get called out as well, that's all. 

Lol people still clinging onto the hopes of "restocks". We gotta keep it movin. All-whites coming next month. Wish I got Zebras and to those who did manage to cop, good on you! It's a great colourway

It's not being a hater.  If you like something then wear it for sure.  I'm just saying if you wearing a band/brand shirt and have no sort of attachment to the group other than thinking it's cool, then be prepared to get called out as well, that's all. 

I sort of agree, but being an actual GNR/Metallica/Nirvana/Megadeth/Poisonetc fan, in addition to being from the Thrasher/Transworld/Skateboarding era, I tend to buy my daughters stuff with all these logos on them. So she is kind of legit, lol vicariously through me 8)

Last edited:
I'm sure there are people out there who rock Yeezy's that never listen to Kanye.  Are most people that wear Supreme skateboarders? Probably not.   

Anybody ever get a pair from adc where the size on the box didn't match the shoe? Just got an email from StockX saying I didn't pass authentication because the shoe was 9.5 but box said 9. I didn't check myself the inside tag before I sent them so I don't know if their tripping or what yet.

Anybody ever get a pair from adc where the size on the box didn't match the shoe? Just got an email from StockX saying I didn't pass authentication because the shoe was 9.5 but box said 9. I didn't check myself the inside tag before I sent them so I don't know if their tripping or what yet.
Not me personally but I've seen it happen (both the shoe box not matching the shoes and the shipping box not matching the box/shoes inside it). Always wise to double check the shoe box and pair if you're going to send them out, both for authentication and to verify sizing or any flaws (and document to cover yourself as much as possible).

I can't pin point it but something is definitely off with this pair. Maybe the color or thickness of the sole? Not to mention the box has a small crease which a lot of times is a clear indicator of fugazis. Get more pics before pulling the trigger.
idk for me what's catching me off guard is the thickness of the stripe LOL, maybe it's just me. 

I can't pin point it but something is definitely off with this pair. Maybe the color or thickness of the sole? Not to mention the box has a small crease which a lot of times is a clear indicator of fugazis. Get more pics before pulling the trigger.

I'm with you on this one, it seems *thick* for a lack of a better word. Not sure what it is, the stripes? The midsole? Idk but it's off for sure, could be the angle so ask for more pictures if possible otherwise I wouldn't trust it.

Be careful out there with resell. Someone at the flight club came in with two pairs of zebras and got turned away I think cause their pairs were UA. Dude looked at the soles, compared them to a pair in the back and was like no dice lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom