ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

how bout just show love to your locals?!
I'm ok with this too. But if you're gonna do it local, KEEP IT LOCAL (like you said). If they feel adventurous to keep doing an ONLINE release, then they gotta come up with a fairer and easier system. I already threw my piece of paper into the suggestion bucket.
can we just throw out "fairness" for shoe releases.  no limited release is EVER going to be fair.  people are going to complain even if God came down from heaven and picked names.

here's the reality

1.  pairs are going to get held for friends/family

2.  people with slow internet are gonna hate on people with fast internet

3.  people with androids are gonna hate on people with iphones

4.  people with level 1 bots are going to hate on ATC services

5.  there is NO WAY to stop a bots.  so stop trying

i even heard people complaining at Social Status' live raffle...saying it was rigged and he only pulled his friends names

Last edited:
It was sarcasm my man.
laugh.gif

Taking a shot at that darth troll kid.
Oh my bad. 
laugh.gif

I must have missed this humble brag thing going on. Doh.

can we just throw out "fairness" for shoe releases.  no limited release is EVER going to be fair.  people are going to complain even if God came down from heaven and picked names.

here's the reality

1.  pairs are going to get held for friends/family

2.  people with slow internet are gonna hate on people with fast internet

3.  people with androids are gonna hate on people with iphones

4.  people with level 1 bots are going to hate on ATC services

5.  there is NO WAY to stop a bots.  so stop trying
one man has.

Zebras are straight up goat v2. Can't tell me nothin! Happy with my one pair, wish I could double up at retail. Greens do nothing for me. I can't stand olive shoes. Might try to cop and flip for that 2nd pair of zebras if anything. 

Calling BS.

Only 1 order placed. 1 business day. He's just panicking since he hasn't received shipment.

dude is looking for more attention like some sort of child.
Haha who the heck looks for attention on an Internet forum .. delusional person

How many people used bots/cart service versus Manual for Saturday's release? At least for ADC Canada I feel like you need REALLY good luck to cop manual there.

Been team manual most of the way - but caved when it came to ADC Canada this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom