ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Last edited:
Got 5 pairs on ADC manually. 2 for me, 3 for friends. All shipped.

It all boils down to luck. If you get through the splash page then it's a feast.

It all boils down to luck. If you get through the splash page then it's a feast.
Same here. I'm waiting on 2 more shipping confirmation. One PayPal transaction is still pending. I hope it goes through.

Too bad I'll never make it through unless ADC opens the gates, then, like they did for the Powerphase. Copped 2 of them

^^
i paid retail for every pair of 350s i've had (minus the plug's tip), which is almost all of them. now, 750s are another story. plug's store has never gotten 750s. i only have GGs and TBs and both of them i jumped the gun and paid more than what they are going for now. lessons learned, for sure.

Bert. Bert.
no store, that's my basement. my personal collection is upstairs in my shoe room tho. all that u see in the background is on the block and has to go. about half is ds... :smh:

Last edited:
^^
i paid retail for every pair of 350s i've had, which is almost all of them. now, 750s are another story.

Bert. Bert.
no store, that's my basement. my personal collection is upstairs in my shoe room tho. all that u see in the background is on the block and has to go. about half is ds... :smh:

just peeped your sig

might have a pair for you :nerd:

Just got home from work and saw there are 30+ new pages. What the heck did I miss? What happened with the raffle? I had to go to work before it was functioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom