ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

PK is a textile. There are differences in the weave. Take leather for instance. No 2 grains are alike...
Nothing is made perfectly in this world. There are tolerances manufacturers abide by so yeah there could be slight differences in the weave but nothing major unless quality control sucks

You guys don't wear your Yeezy!! 
laugh.gif

ya'll keep'em in the box with the tags on the for Conversation pieces when company comes over!!

Too Funny!   Every On foot pics peeps got they tags on them!

Same people wear their fitted hats like this!!

w/ Stickers on it! 
laugh.gif

don't go .5 down on V2 - i tried it and it was cutting off the blood to my forefoot.  TTS is def the way to go, IMO.

Who told you size down? Either TTS for snug fit or size up 0.5 for a more loose fit

Last edited:

You guys don't wear your Yeezy!! 
laugh.gif
Do you wear yours?

I wear my OT's every so often, but wear Ultra Boosts 99% of the time.   Have never worn my green stripe or white stripes, because I'm still not sure if I want to keep them.  They both are kinda meh to me... wish the green was actually green, wish the white was more bright white.  Been trying to find local trades for/towards the breds or belugas. 

Wore my MR's the day I cooked on the Zebras lo. Don't tend to wear those as much because they are my favorite and the midsole does tend to crack/chip after wearing so many times. wore mine about 25-30 times at least already though.

did it fail the UV Light test?

Lol he was checking the boost and and the soles

Not defending the seller because they were prob fake

But I remember a few years back a NTer took his 2013 royals to FC and they called em fake and turned him away

Dude posted a legit check just to confirm and they were def authentic and most of the replies said the same for a shoe at the time which was semi difficult but not really to LC

IDK

I remember back when Yeezy collection pic's without V2 used to be dope ... now it's like damn the more pairs you see in a pic it loses a lil of the wow x100 factor ... don't get me wrong still want them all lol ... Sometimes you wonder when the collection pics show up does it mean owner about to get rid of a couple and just wanted one last family pic .. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

did it fail the UV Light test?

Lol he was checking the boost and and the soles

But I remember a few years back a NTer took his 2013 royals to FC and they called em fake and turned him away

Dude posted a legit check just to confirm and they were def authentic and most of the replies said the same for a shoe at the time which was semi difficult but not really to LC

IDK

Human error will always be a factor in situations like these. take it for what it's worth.

My rotation now is what i wear the most to least

Green V2's, Beluga's, PB 1.0, Choc 750, Copper V2's, Bred V2's, Oreo V2's
Let's see some on-feet pics!

I think if I had everything you had, it'd probably go like: 

PB 1.0, Bred v2, Beluga and don't really matter after that. 

IDK
Yeah its was odd. The dude asked his co worker to check them also and said no. IDK, but some dude was waiting in line for consignment taking a pic or video of the ordeal 
roll.gif

don't understand why sizing is so complicated for people

get your v2 in the same size as all your other v2s??

or if you want to really make sure buy another pair for resale, try it on both and keep the one that fits better?

It's not. I asked a simple question. All my V2s are 10.5. More people on this release than any in the past have said TTS was better this time around after going .5 up on every other colorway like I have which sparked my curiosity and the question. I know for a fact a 10 has been entirely too small with and without the insole on V2s prior to breds. I haven't had the luxury on breds or zebras to get both sizes to compare.

And to your comment of buying another pair, it must have been that easy for you huh? Just to go out and casually grab multiples of these? What kind of dumb comment was that. Don't you think I along with everybody else who got a pair tried for a second? Clownin.

don't understand why sizing is so complicated for people

get your v2 in the same size as all your other v2s??

or if you want to really make sure buy another pair for resale, try it on both and keep the one that fits better?
LOL right! 

I just stick to 10.5 no matter what, I don't get why ppl get all caught up in sizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom