ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not. I asked a simple question. All my V2s are 10.5. More people on this release than any in the past have said TTS was better this time around after going .5 up on every other colorway like I have which sparked my curiosity and the question. I know for a fact a 10 has been entirely too small with and without the insole on V2s prior to breds. I haven't had the luxury on breds or zebras to get both sizes to compare.

And to your comment of buying another pair, it must have been that easy for you huh? Just to go out and casually grab multiples of these? What kind of dumb comment was that. Don't you think I along with everybody else who got a pair tried for a second? Clownin.

the post wasn't even directed at you and you're getting all offended :rofl:

it actually was easy for me. Grabbed 2 pairs manually and have another 3 pairs from potential trades since you asked. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Maybe i shouldve clarified my point about grabbing multiple pairs to figure out sizing. Cause that's what I did with oreos since they were so "cheap". Bought 3 different sizes, tried them all on, kept the one that fit me best and resold the rest (even made some profit) so I don't have to make dumb posts asking about sizing when pretty much all V2s have fit the exact same!

Clownin

Last edited:
I commend anyone that keeps all their yeezys 
laugh.gif

the post wasn't even directed at you and you're getting all offended :rofl:

it actually was easy for me. Grabbed 2 pairs manually and have another 3 pairs from potential trades since you asked. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Maybe i shouldve clarified my point about grabbing multiple pairs to figure out sizing. Cause that's what I did with oreos since they were so "cheap". Bought 3 different sizes, tried them all on, kept the one that fit me best and resold the rest (even made some profit) so I don't have to make dumb posts asking about sizing when pretty much all V2s have fit the exact same!

Clownin
I need to figure out my sizing, can you give me $3k so I can buy two pair zebras

I remember back when Yeezy collection pic's without V2 used to be dope ... now it's like damn the more pairs you see in a pic it loses a lil of the wow x100 factor ... don't get me wrong still want them all lol ... Sometimes you wonder when the collection pics show up does it mean owner about to get rid of a couple and just wanted one last family pic .. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
its just an updated collection pic. Prior to this recent one, my last yeezy collection pic was
Any Nike Yeezys in your collection? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
only Solar Y2's. Struck out on all nike air yeezys and back then I was above "not paying resale" 
Thanks, I made sure I didn't have doubles in the pic so I don't break any rules lol. 

I remember back when Yeezy collection pic's without V2 used to be dope ... now it's like damn the more pairs you see in a pic it loses a lil of the wow x100 factor ... don't get me wrong still want them all lol ... Sometimes you wonder when the collection pics show up does it mean owner about to get rid of a couple and just wanted one last family pic .. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
?????????????????????????????????????????????????

I wish I would have not been "over paying resell" back when the solars were like 900...should have just did it :frown:

I wish I would have not been "over paying resell" back when the solars were like 900...should have just did it
frown.gif
yeah for sure, I passed on a lot of what would be a very good price right now for some Yeezy 1's. Knew someone that was selling zens and tans for $700 at the time. Was just too much money for me to spend at the time

the post wasn't even directed at you and you're getting all offended
roll.gif

Clownin
"Pretty much" <- That's exactly what's peaked my interest. Not everybody was as lucky as you let alone to get 1 pair. At the end of the day, if you have no advice, then keep it moving.

The pair that had a tag on it when i took the picture it was the day of the release last year thats why it had a tag on it

Last edited:
yeah for sure, I passed on a lot of what would be a very good price right now for some Yeezy 1's. Knew someone that was selling zens and tans for $700 at the time. Was just too much money for me to spend at the time
Yeah looking back I passed on a bunch of heat because I didn't wanna pay as much as I pay now for less heat but whatever lol. The way I feel now, most likely because I'm in a way better financial point in in my life, is that if I truly want something to just get it. 1) because if I don't ill be kicking myself when I pay more for it then when I first wanted it & 2) because why not, life is too short and if you don't get what you want you'll just blow that money on something and wont have nothing to show for it like the item you wanted originally....IMO of course. lol

At the end of the day, if you have no advice, then keep it moving.

I'm more than happy to give sizing advice (especially if it's someone's first yeezy) but cmon man... we're into 7 v2 releases and you're still asking about sizing?

I'm more than happy to give sizing advice (especially if it's someone's first yeezy) but cmon man... we're into 7 v2 releases and you're still asking about sizing?

Haha you must not be able to read and comprehend what you're reading very well. Just stop replying haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom