ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Powerphase they were quick to cancel for multiples, i think 2 is max per same everything, did you jig your name or email?
Na. I always hit multiples on YS so this time I used up all my cards so I wanted to test if a pair would cancel if I used the same info and card to purchase another one. Pairs already in my state so I may continue the same thing next time. I'm sure Adidas is different though. 

Im going to cop $300 worth of merch from FTL  and the other foot apps to lock in that plat status..

no more games 
mean.gif
it doesnt guarantee anything. i know too well

Man ain't really been to concerned with shoes lately but couldn't resist zebras... def prolly the best V2 so far. Had to give the vapormax a run too just for some all black everyday ish...

They went straight on foot too cause I wear the heck out all my 350s

Lastly wish Oreo UBs were this same bright white
Those BB4's in the background!! Miss those Nike Basketball days.

Trying to decide if I want to flip this extra pair of creams I have and then pay resale for the Zebras. I have 2 extra pairs of Breds but I don't want to let those go yet, I see those only going up in price and will be great trade bait going forward. But I think I need the Zebras. Was unsure at first but I'm starting to like them the more I see. I was really convinced I was going to hit on ADC...feast or famine 

Trying to decide if I want to flip this extra pair of creams I have and then pay resale for the Zebras. I have 2 extra pairs of Breds but I don't want to let those go yet, I see those only going up in price and will be great trade bait going forward. But I think I need the Zebras. Was unsure at first but I'm starting to like them the more I see. I was really convinced I was going to hit on ADC...feast or famine 

Already listed my extra creams on GOAT. Throw my wife's pair on there, $620. LMAO. Maybe even throw the pair I was hoping to keep.

my buddy grabbed a pair, he got tracking yesterday and says shipped yet when he enters the tracking on Fedex it says not found.. nothing to worry about yet?

Tough, cause an extra pair of creams is extremely clutch. Those things are bound to get destroyed and being able to pull out a crisp pair whenever you want is super dope. That's exactly what I'm doing. I also feel like they'll be a run on Creams, especially by the end of the year when everyone's dogged out their pairs and trying to re-up. With that said, I think if you want Zebras, do it now. This next week or two will be the time to buy. Zebras are no doubt going back up. Probably not to pre-restock value, but prices will increase for sure. Most coveted V2 besides Belugas and best V2 imo. You should be able to grab a pair of Zebras around 550, maybe 500 through PP if you find the right seller. Good luck man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom