ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my orders  for adidas popped up on the FedEx app, none of my other orders updated yet but I suggest just sticking to the app and waiting

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Just my luck..... I changed my order to be picked up from a UPS store because it said it will arrive on friday if I did but if i left it at my home it will be saturday... So I changed it and now the new date in monday smh

For those who've been waiting for movement, most of my pairs just left Alison Viejo, CA.

Hopefully your pairs are en route as well.

Just my luck..... I changed my order to be picked up from a UPS store because it said it will arrive on friday if I did but if i left it at my home it will be saturday... So I changed it and now the new date in monday smh
That's because UPS will only deliver them on business days.

ys dropped the package off :smokin 2 day shipping
and for consortium they had some credit card problems so they might need you to verify before shipment.
i need this shipping conf from adc :smh:

Last edited:
Cool, I am not alone. I have one stuck in Label Created since yesterday morning.
Same situation with one of my two orders. Received shipping e-mail for both from ADC around Sunday afternoon and both originally scheduled to arrive on Wed. One package is already at the local FedEx waiting to be sorted, while the other is stuck in "Label Created - Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel." but still scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Not going to call for now, hopefully it just shows up.

That's because UPS will only deliver them on business days.
yea thats what i thought but ups first showed it will be delivered on saturday but it shows if i changed it to a store pick then it would be friday....... But when i change it then its now monday 

1/2 orders finally showing a label created in fedex app. Both still show confirmed waiting to be packed on adc.

Just copped from StockX. I hope the seller isn't some cock sucking ******* that hits multiples on everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom