ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
 the best part about the yeezy is when you open/close the box it farts
laugh.gif

That's not the only box that farts when you open and close it  
devil.gif

Last edited:
got my pair from ADC and they look so fresh in person... these might be my favorite in my collection and the breds second... im mad that i dropped the box when i got them now the corner is dinged... its all good though im keeping them anyway... the best part about the yeezy is when you open/close the box it farts
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I would've at least used one of those brown paper towels from like a public bathroom to some what kind of blend with the hardwood floor [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyones YS tracking still say "order processed: ready for ups?" All my other homies in my area already got their pairs and my tracking hasn't changed since monday

Anyone know how sizing works for women? My fiancé agreed she would wear yeezys for couple pictures for engagement photos haha. Super excited because she mostly hates on all my sneakers. She's a 5.5-6 in womens 2.0UB. That's a 4-4.5 in yeezys?

Anyone know how sizing works for women? My fiancé agreed she would wear yeezys for couple pictures for engagement photos haha. Super excited because she mostly hates on all my sneakers. She's a 5.5-6 in womens 2.0UB. That's a 4-4.5 in yeezys?
my wife is a 6.5-7 and she wears a 5 in yeezys. i'd say 4-4.5 is safe bet

Anyones YS tracking still say "order processed: ready for ups?" All my other homies in my area already got their pairs and my tracking hasn't changed since monday
mine is still the same. ys shipping department ppl smoking crack or something. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom