ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpongebobLife.gif~c200

Anyone know how sizing works for women? My fiancé agreed she would wear yeezys for couple pictures for engagement photos haha. Super excited because she mostly hates on all my sneakers. She's a 5.5-6 in womens 2.0UB. That's a 4-4.5 in yeezys?
My girl's a 8.5 womens and wears 7.5 mens in UB 1.0 and V2s. It's easier to just go by EU sizing when trying to figure out sizing.

Last edited:
My girl's a 8.5 womens and wears 7.5 mens in UB 1.0 and V2s. It's easier to just go by EU sizing when trying to figure out sizing.

Adidas sizing from Men and Women's is 1 size. Not 1.5 like Nike.

i.e. Men's Size 6 is a Women's Size 7.

How do you guys get multiple pairs on ADC? is it once your past the splash just checkout and hit back and bring you to size selection page? 

When the site lets you in I would complete the process and never hit the back button once.

I got order confirmation and then a few minutes later I would hit again. Like I said, don't really know how or why I would land on the product page within minutes.

Wish I would've figured it out so I could use the jig for next time. Or maybe I just got extremely lucky after never hitting online.

Last edited:

YS has done their job, it's UPS that hasn't picked them up yet hence the status on your tracking
technically not really. YS has to slap that label on the box and send it out at the next batch for pick up. If that label doesn't get slapped on a box then that means it's not ready.  a label created can just be generated and left on a table. Use to process shipping for a company during my teens.

If you're running multiple tabs and get through on one tab from there you have 10 minutes to complete as many orders as you can.

Once you get through on one tab all the other tabs get through so just leave them at the size selection page.

If you're running multiple tabs and get through on one tab from there you have 10 minutes to complete as many orders as you can.

Once you get through on one tab all the other tabs get through so just leave them at the size selection page.
this works?

technically not really. YS has to slap that label on the box and send it out at the next batch for pick up. If that label doesn't get slapped on a box then that means it's not ready.  a label created can just be generated and left on a table. Use to process shipping for a company during my teens.
maybe it is slapped on and its just not picked up by UPS yet. I mean they can only fit so many inside their truck at one time. Probably just at the bottom of the pile. 

anyone get the ADC shipped email, but the tracking is stuck at label created?  i called Adidas and two different people said.. they have sent it to FedEx.

FedEx said they haven't received shipment from Adidas yet.

crap. Just checked my email and I accidentally submitted 2 entries to SNS 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
they way SNS handled that raffle fiasko was maybe the sadest thing in sneaker society since crooked tongues had to close......

It's a common misconception amongst people. I was just trying to help you out. Aight man...
Sorry, I'm not trying to come off as an *** but that's why I mentioned to go by EU sizing. It'll take into account whatever size difference that brands use(1 for Adidas, 1.5 for Nike), so it's easier to just go by that. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom