ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Adidas Brazil. (and yes, I live here/there).
smile.gif
Damn , the CARNIVALS MAAAAAN 

Need more pics of that dark green ot looking v2. Those will be had at all costs. Zebras don't touch those- lol I can already hear the "you outta yo damn mind the zebras is the best cw..."

Need more pics of that dark green ot looking v2. Those will be had at all costs. Zebras don't touch those- lol I can already hear the "you outta yo damn mind the zebras is the best cw..."
Dark green is for sure my favorite v2 

Kkkkkkkkk...! Maybe yes but no.. I hate carnival.
Where in Brasil are you ? 

Man I was there last October in SP and Rio, such an amazing place to be, wanted to scape my job for the carnivals but that would have meant losing it ...lol 

I'm team green as well lol 

Dark greens v2 will probably be the last v2 I'll cop unless they have a grey cw that's not super limited.

Last edited:
Where in Brasil are you ? 

Man I was there last October in SP and Rio, such an amazing place to be, wanted to scape my job for the carnivals but that would have meant losing it ...lol 

Wow.. Good to know you enjoyed the visit! :smile:

I'm from the south of the country, from state of Rio Grande do Sul (City of Lajeado, near from Porto Alegre). It's not a tourist town (it's a small town, very good to live).

Wow.. Good to know you enjoyed the visit!
smile.gif

I'm from the south of the country, from state of Rio Grande do Sul (City of Lajeado, near from Porto Alegre). It's not a tourist town (it's a small town, very good to live).
Will be back soon , I may try to get transferred down there ... I'll be working on my portugues later this year. Gratz o the pick up man :smile: 

dayyyyyyyyyyyyym homie,,i just want a pair of Beluga and Zebra period,,the rest,,im NOT really impressed by it....

From what I know about houses, those steps(and what they lead to) are far more impressive than the shoes. This man has it on lock. Shoes are just the cherry on top in that shot imo.

Am I SOL from YS? Got a shipping email from YS but tracking number doesn't pull up anything! I've email YS and got no response. Nothing on my UPS acct either!

Been waiting everyday for UPS to update status since 3/1.

What should I do?

Last edited:
Am I SOL from YS? Got a shipping email from YS but tracking number doesn't pull up anything! I've email YS and got no response. Nothing on my UPS acct either!

Been waiting everyday for UPS to update status since 3/1.

What should I do?

Mine hasn't updated since Thursday, supposed to be here Wednesday. I'm just assuming UPS isn't updating since it's going across the country

But the problem is that my tracking doesn't even exist in UPS system. So no tracking basically!

I wish I have a delivery date of some sort or it's even being recognized as a shipped package.

Breds are my daily beaters, they are really nice since you can wear them so many times and it won't even look beat since its all black.

The coppers just lost their luster to me, and after getting breds for other people the day of release I regretted passing, should've just copped for retail [emoji]128580[/emoji]

But the problem is that my tracking doesn't even exist in UPS system. So no tracking basically!

I wish I have a delivery date of some sort or it's even being recognized as a shipped package.

You should be able to track them directly on the ys website. What happens when you click the link in the shipping email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom