ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
i'm from the Philippines so its not our culture I believe to remove shoes inside the house. Heck shoes are scattered all around our house. Or is it just my parents never really cared.
I'm not Asian, but it stems from old Asian homes being a couple of feet off the ground - you would take off your shoes and step up into the home. Plus the whole hygiene piece, separation of earth and home. 

It's pretty funny watching the resellers on StockX.
I'm following my size and the lowest ask hovers around 600 and slowly makes its way down to around 560.. then slowly makes its way back to 600 and the process repeats.

It's pretty funny watching the resellers on StockX.
I'm following my size and the lowest ask hovers around 600 and slowly makes its way down to around 560.. then slowly makes its way back to 600 and the process repeats.
because the lower priced pairs got purchased so it goes back to the next lowest price which was probably the $600 pairs. People undercut each other so much on stockx, as a seller, just gotta learn to stick by the price you're trying to sell. As a buyer, if you purchase, don't look back because you'll definitely see pair sold cheaper than what you paid

My adi pair got delivered. My charge from them disappeared off my bank statement a few days ago and still hasnt shown up.
eyes.gif

its not DS if your foot is in lol. The sellers that post "worn one time for 6 minutes and 48 seconds indoors on pet free carpet" always kills me 
laugh.gif

because the lower priced pairs got purchased so it goes back to the next lowest price which was probably the $600 pairs. People undercut each other so much on stockx, as a seller, just gotta learn to stick by the price you're trying to sell. As a buyer, if you purchase, don't look back because you'll definitely see pair sold cheaper than what you paid

i hate when people do that. a certain size was at 710 on goat now the undercutters came in there and have it at 630 :smh: :smh: :smh:

So my Zebras don’t arrive till next week. My sister got the mail and says “Oooh Yeezys”. I burst downstairs only to find out it was actually an internet modem my mom ordered [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️. Box was the same size and everything smh

I hate waiting this long, even YS was faster with the creams..So there is no way to do the reference number lookup on FedEx like you can with UPS right?

I hate waiting this long, even YS was faster with the creams..So there is no way to do the reference number lookup on FedEx like you can with UPS right?

The FedEx delivery manager acct/app will notify u when a label is created with your address and info on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom