ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

its not DS if your foot is in lol. The sellers that post "worn one time for 6 minutes and 48 seconds indoors on pet free carpet" always kills me 
laugh.gif
its not DS if outta the box ever techincally too...

DS...NDS...VNDS...VVVVVVNDS.....term has changed so much

If you need to discuss finances, cars, etc, topics can be found in the "general" section.

And yes, others need to do the same and stay on topic as well and not continue the current discussion.
Stay on topic, as babyJs23 said above

Last edited:
So my Zebras don’t arrive till next week. My sister got the mail and says “Oooh Yeezys”. I burst downstairs only to find out it was actually an internet modem my mom ordered [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️. Box was the same size and everything smh
Damn yo sister played you hard.  I woulda slapped my sister had she done that, but she just puts the box on my bed and goes "Your Yeezy's arrived earlier"

Sounds too good to be true.

He offered me. I said nah no trades, only cash but after I looked up how much they were going for I should've said yeah on the spot. Dude is local and I have him my number. So we'll see. Hopefully they're legit and ds.

Last edited:
He offered me. I said nah no trades, only cash but after I looked up how much they were going for I should've said yeah on the spot. Dudes local and I have him my number. So we'll see. Hopefully they're legit and ds.
Like I said, sounds too good to be true. Most likely fakes.

He offered me. I said nah no trades, only cash but after I looked up how much they were going for I should've said yeah on the spot. Dude is local and I have him my number. So we'll see. Hopefully they're legit and ds.
If it's too good to be true, well then it's too good to be true.  
wink.gif

yeah and unless you know how to legit check the high quality replicas I wouldnt do it. the reps for the human race line are pretty good.

Better  LC it. They're not hard to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom