ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

You rarely see adidas restock yeezys if at all. I wonder what they do with all the unsold pairs thats definitely sitting in their warehouse. Employee perks?
Well I still haven't been refunded for Creams that did not deliver two months ago.  Even when I call they just dangle me around with no news on my issue.

I am now going to demand I get a pair of Creams or Zebras instead of the refund.

Awful service from /// 
mean.gif

Well I still haven't been refunded for Creams that did not deliver two months ago.  Even when I call they just dangle me around with no news on my issue.

I am now going to demand I get a pair of Creams or Zebras instead of the refund.

Awful service from /// 
mean.gif

lol at demanding a pair. Let us know how that works out.

Just file a chargeback and be done with it.

Whats this im seeing on SNS offering creams as a consolation for canceled zebra orders? Any truth to that?

got the cancellation as well.... RIDICULOUS

what's the compensation they're offering?!?! They can shove the 15% to you know where >:

You ever step into a little sun patch, decide to take a pic, and then realize you basically have tiny little hooves for feet?

Would have preferred if SNS sent me a red stripe over a Zebra 
laugh.gif
 In any case, package arrives tomorrow and that will conclude this drop for me unless Barneys wants to send me a pair too 
tongue.gif

Interested to see how Zebra's pan out come next year, can easily see them around the 1k mark, heck it could even happen by years end.   More interested to see where creams end up..

YS order finally arrived after 10 days and I didnt open box until the Rob tweets stopped.

my final pair is the obligatory YS order. & only arrived at my shipping company on Monday night. only got forwarded to me today due to the holiday so i'm still looking at another 5 days.

Last edited:
Tres Bien came through with a pair today. Crispy 3-piece for this release with 2 more rolls on the barneys raffle coming up.

Was anybody able to get through with an order on XHIBITION for the Tan Combat Boots? Just got an email saying that the item was oversold for size 43. 
mad.gif

what's everyone think these will be worth 1 year from now? summer 18. I'm guessing they will climb to beluga prices. Holiday colorways are kind of weak and the v3 may have a hard time beating the v2 as far as silhouette/shape goes.
i don't see them skyrocketing up as some of you are banking on. they will probably go up to 600-700 the most, based on the surplus of pairs available. some of you wishing for $1,000+ will be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom