ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i don't see them skyrocketing up as some of you are banking on. they will probably go up to 600-700 the most, based on the surplus of pairs available. some of you wishing for $1,000+ will be disappointed.
same amount as Belugas and we see where those ended up, who knows though too early to tell but chances of them falling below $500 I don't see happening..

One side are expecting sub $500. The other side predicting upwards to $900. Agendas. 
laugh.gif

Zebras will probably be about $700-750 range. People saying they will be less than $500 are just delusional and probably struck out lol

i don't see them skyrocketing up as some of you are banking on. they will probably go up to 600-700 the most, based on the surplus of pairs available. some of you wishing for $1,000+ will be disappointed.

i don't really spend any significant time posting here but i'll be back in a year to follow up on this nonsense :D

and i'm not really 'wishing' for anything, personally. i copped two pairs of size 14. both pairs are for me to wear now and in a few years when the 1st pair gets beat.

Last edited:
Zebras will probably be about $700-750 range. People saying they will be less than $500 are just delusional and probably struck out lol
laugh.gif

I struck out and was able to cop mid 400s..... messed up part is I was excited as hell to pay that... and still am lol

Was anybody able to get through with an order on XHIBITION for the Tan Combat Boots? Just got an email saying that the item was oversold for size 43. >:

My Tan/Sand Boots shipped yesterday. But they also canceled my first order for $160 claiming it was a pricing mistake. The second order I placed was for $200. Kinda regret buying them for $200 though cuz I was able to get the Oil color for $150 off Selfridges today.

Smh Fedex workers stay slacking. Dude decided to call it a day on Monday and never dropped off my ADC pair. Made me wait an extra two days to pick it up at a Fedex store 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom