ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I notice a lot of people saying belugas are better than zebras? Thought it would be the other way around, because when my ADC came for zebras I was in love right away lol, other hand belugas i sold the 2 pairs i got on rd because I really didn't like the orange stripe. Guess everyone is into unique loud colors these days.

Cant wait for the whites, havent DSd my Breds just to have as trade bait incase I dont hit for retail.

UPS, DHL, FEDEX, Parcelforce and every other shipping company does automated scans for items shipped

it's typical, and telling customer that has been norm for years

I notice a lot of people saying belugas are better than zebras? Thought it would be the other way around, because when my ADC came for zebras I was in love right away lol, other hand belugas i sold the 2 pairs i got on rd because I really didn't like the orange stripe. Guess everyone is into unique loud colors these days.
its all subjective, 

I personally really like the green stripe V2s (might be the top BF release), but I have a feeling you're gonna get a lot of disagreements from this thread lol.
Sorry I meant the DARK GREEN coming soon :tongue: 

Yeah I'm a photography amateur. Just one of those people with a starter DSLR camera and lens. I realize I get better picture during cloudy days but all my photos always ends up poor quality after I upload them. Looks great on my memory card tho 
laugh.gif
You should hit the Photography thread is amazing...

Anybody sell YEezys on StockX?

Mine have been authenticated but payout is "pending", how long does it take to give me my money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom