ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes the UV test for Real pairs!

they got that covered now! 
laugh.gif

Cream whites are mad expensive on stockx. Price will come down super quick when they launch

Man I still want a pair of breds. They would be my one and only pair of yeezys. Such a clean colorway to me at least. Wish I copped on YS but got cart jacked, so looking at goat and stockx as a last resort. 

Love the Breds, a lot nicer rhan I thought they were gonna be.

Kinda want the red striped BF joints now also.

Maybe ill trade my PB for em...
Dope fit. But I gotta ask, do you walk around doing normal everyday things like dressed like that? Or is it just for photo shoots?

Last edited:
I have an opportunity to trade my used red pharrell nmd and used green stripe v2 for 8/10 turtledoves...only real flaws are the wear on the sole of course. Opinions?

Also wondering about sizing of the TDs knowing they didnt come in half sizes...

My only V1 are OT and theyre a 10.5. I can rock em fine but a 10 probably wouldve been perfect. These TD are an 11.

I have an opportunity to trade my used red pharrell nmd and used green stripe v2 for 8/10 turtledoves...only real flaws are the wear on the sole of course. Opinions?

My only V1 are OT and theyre a 10.5. I can rock em fine but a 10 probably wouldve been perfect. These TD are an 11.
I'd say its a pretty good deal and I would make that trade. The Turtle doves are the best shoe out of the three and as long as there really no flaws besides the soles.

The TDs fit TTS. I wear a size 9 in most my sneakers and a size 9 in my TDs give me a snug fit, for the MRs a size 8 would give me the same fit as a size 9 in the TDs. I'm pretty sure the sizing of the OTs and the MRs are the same. But yeah, I'd go true to size.

Also, for the V1s I wear a size 9, I know they recommend sizing up but the primeknit stretches and mold perfects after a couple wears. I wear the thin no-show socks so that probably makes a difference.

Last edited:
I'd say its a pretty good deal and I would make that trade. The Turtle doves are the best shoe out of the three and as long as there really no flaws besides the soles.

The TDs fit TTS. I wear a size 9 in most my sneakers and a size 9 in my TDs give me a snug fit, for the MRs a size 8 would give me the same fit as a size 9 in the TDs. I'm pretty sure the sizing of the OTs and the MRs are the same. But yeah, I'd go true to size.

Also, for the V1s I wear a size 9, I know they recommend sizing up but the primeknit stretches and mold perfects after a couple wears. I wear the thin no-show socks so that probably makes a difference.

Thanks for the info. That makes me think theyd be fine. Sounds like an 11 in these should fit about the same as my 10.5 OT. For comparison a 10.5 in V2 fits best but most of my V2 are 11s.

I was set on selling the v2 and hu for moving funds but this deal is tempting.

Any other input it appreciated

Last edited:

that trade sounds too good to be true [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Get the shoes legit checked just to make sure.

Don't TDs fit a half size bigger than the rest of the v1s? So the 11 TD would be more like an 11.5 if you're a 10 in v1 :nerd:

they might be too big for you imo

Last edited:
I may be in the unpopular minority here but,,

I like the look of V2's over V1's

TD and PB were the only ones I liked and compared to their V2 counterparts (zebra and bred) I gotta go with the V2

that trade sounds too good to be true [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Get the shoes legit checked just to make sure.

Don't TDs fit a half size bigger than the rest of the v1s? So the 11 TD would be more like an 11.5 if you're a 10 in v1 :nerd:

they might be too big for you imo

His line that an 8 in MR fits like a 9 in TD makes me feel like id be ok. My TTS is a 10.5. But maybe im confused

And this local dude is pretty legit. Hes asking 900 for the TD and he said he thinks he could get 450 for each of the shoes id be trading so it would work for him.

Im not too into buying used kicks anymore but i know im not getting TDs new. Anybody with V1s knows that the soles wear super quick so i judge the pics with that in mind

View media item 2360159View media item 2360162
View media item 2360153View media item 2360154

Idk, as i said i expect pretty much any worn OT/TD/MR to look similar to that lol. Maybe i am trippin though

Idk, as i said i expect pretty much any worn OT/TD/MR to look similar to that lol. Maybe i am trippin though

Those TDs don't honestly look too bad. Soles are a little worn though but out of all of my V1s, TD soles wear down the fastest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom