ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually think my YS pair was the best. It had the shorter pull tab like the zebra v1.

I know with the PB restock ADC gave US folks the 1.0s as versus the 2.0s....besides the pulltab any other (prod date, branding placement, et al) 1.0 similarities?

Assuming Dark Greens are really gone for good,,,, are we all in agreement that the Zebras might be the last good colourway for V2??
are you not considering the very v2 ish beluga 2.0 or UNC blue-ish pair? (and yes semi-frozens are off the table for consideration).

Wish StockX would post the source of sales they post..

ie - consignment shop , ebay, stockx, goat.. etc...but i guess they prob dont want to give "free advertising" to other sites since they too sell... conflict of interest now that I think about it....  

i have a 10.5 i want to list and they posted a sale recently @ 550 but the shoe is trending mid/low 4's  
nerd.gif
I think they do give a sense of who they pull from saw it burried somewhere on the site ... FlightClub being one of the consignment shops -- which is where the $550 probably came from. 

Last edited:
The Beluga 2.0 isn't necessarily a bad colorway. Just seems a bit dull compared to the OG Beluga and Zebras

I am looking forward to see how the blue V2 turn out

So nobody got zebras with unglued interior patches, weird stains on the primeknit, and flat fake looking boost in the outsole? Guess it was just me who got unlucky with my 2 pairs [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️
mine came with what looks like a marker stain right on the L 
roll.gif

copped 2 pairs of Zebras from USA. 1 with a £66 import charge & another with £100 charge. both valued at $220. both same weight & same delivery service. proof if anyone needed that these firms like UPS, Fedex etc are conmen. just make up the rules as they go along. theives plain & simple. saw that poster a few pages back who Fedex stole his Yeezys & doesnt surprise me at all.

expensive business this shoe business isn't it!? only pairs i'm after now is the Greys, Neons & Jordan Cement 3s. got about 30 pairs of footwear now inc 10 or 11 Yeezys. think i'll just try & buy 1 pair each release to sell from now on & bow out as far as pairs for myself. wasting too much money on it all. already sold my V1s.

Last edited:
Fiyah!! I love this color way. 

At current 'market,' do you all think Zebras would be a fair trade for these? How about in the future? I know before the re-release it would have been a fair trade [maybe] plus more favoring the zebras, but now Idk.

Fiyah!! I love this color way. 

At current 'market,' do you all think Zebras would be a fair trade for these? How about in the future? I know before the re-release it would have been a fair trade [maybe] plus more favoring the zebras, but now Idk.
Zebras have to add cash bro.
Probably he the same in the future. As zebras go up in price, so will belugas

checking size tag to see if the sizes match and if the soles are clean don't count as legit check, which is what they do when you bring stuff to consign.
i would assume since they have seen thousands of the same show all the time, they would be able to spot whats fake and not right when they open the box.  have you brought in a fake pair and got by them before?

Man goat got 1 of my pairs under investigation. First it said delivered when tracked now all of a sudden it's delayed They said it was a shipping error and they will cover it but damn how long this gonna take

Same exact thing happening with me on a zebra pair too. Told me to follow up on Monday. Wondering if someone in receiving is jacking pairs.

i would assume since they have seen thousands of the same show all the time, they would be able to spot whats fake and not right when they open the box.  have you brought in a fake pair and got by them before?
With how good some fakes are, it's hard to just glance at something and assume its legit. 

Got my YS zebras today (I'm in Canada).

Any idea why the shoe boxes don't have the YS sticker on them?

dawg I planned on rocking my Chocolate 750's but these a tad bit too big. I need 10.5 [emoji]128514[/emoji] Size 11 ain't the wave. Stockx have fun with them[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I need to grab a 1/2 size smaller.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom