ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 4th Yeezy Customs...pretty cool imo

unnamed-1-1.jpg

unnamed-2-2.jpg

unnamed-6.jpg

checking size tag to see if the sizes match and if the soles are clean don't count as legit check, which is what they do when you bring stuff to consign.
the FlightClub guy that took in my pair did a pretty throughout check on my pair. Check the tag, box, look at the outsole &  knit up and down. He also pushed the boost and smell the shoes. Took a good 3 mins on the pair.

the FlightClub guy that took in my pair did a pretty throughout check on my pair. Check the tag, box, look at the outsole &  knit up and down. He also pushed the boost and smell the shoes. Took a good 3 mins on the pair.
while i have seen FCNY (assuming LA is about the same process wise) not accept pairs .....the last time I got as thorough of a check as you described is with PB v1s in '15. For the most part this v2 season has seen the cursory look over for wear and correct size/box pairing. I get that they see hundreds of pairs across various distro channels (ie: YS, footstores, boutiques, ADC) and I recognize its system works for them -- i also recognize the fugazi creams zebras are little to close to retail for such a quick take. 

Got my YS zebras today (I'm in Canada).

Any idea why the shoe boxes don't have the YS sticker on them?

Last shoe that had the YS sticker on them were the first run of Calabasas.

I think they switched shipping companies after that so no more sticker, beginning with creams.

Probably an unpopular opinion but wearing the american flag on your body looks trashy to me. Those customs look great though.

Zebras have to add cash bro.
Probably he the same in the future. As zebras go up in price, so will belugas
Truuuu....I regret sitting on mine knowing it was going for 1k+ from the first release or I could have sold to use to buy some heat i.e. Belugas, 750, or any other exclusives (at the time)

But I don't regret sitting on them because I buy to keep/wear and it is/was my first pair of Yeezies. 

I don't buy fakes, let alone try to bring it in to sell. I'm proving my point that every time I see FC legit check yeezys, they just check the soles and the inside tags. Takes a total of 2 seconds and they put them back in the box.

All the pairs I brought in they did a thorough check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom