ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else ever sell something on stock x and it takes several days once the getting the shoes to authenticate them and pay out? i sold through them multiple times and they usually do it the same day and pay me the same day. My kicks (oxford tans) got there on the 6th and here it is the 8th and nothing yet. Any help much appreciated. thanks

Like another poster said, they're probably backed up by maybe having a day or two off. I'm having the same wait with GOAT. Mine usually authenticate right away, still waiting for once

See how this kiwi holds up in Vegas. Lol

View media item 2486543

I just got back from Vegas yesterday & you'll def need these or any boost related sneaker for walking da strip. I didn't think I'd be doing as much walking as I did so I didn't pack any sneakers with boost & boy was my feet killing me. Those soles will def turn black too like someone mentioned previously.

Last edited:
See how this kiwi holds up in Vegas. Lol

I just got back from Vegas yesterday & you'll def need these or any boost related sneaker for walking da strip. I didn't think I'd be doing as much walking as I did so I didn't pack any sneakers with boost & boy was my feet killing me. Those soles will def turn black too like someone mentioned previously.

Only taking those, black red V2s and slides.

Only taking those, black red V2s and slides.

The blacktop out here in Vegas is rough on white shoes in the summer months man...When it's 110+ outside that stuff definitely leaves the soles black like others have said...Those Breds and slides should be your go to's...

checking size tag to see if the sizes match and if the soles are clean don't count as legit check, which is what they do when you bring stuff to consign.

I brought both my TD's to FC and they had 3 people check them. Maybe it depends on the shoe? Not really sure

Things to do in ATL:
#1 Go the Strip Club (Magic City, Follies, Pin-Ups and my Fav Pink Pony)
#2 Coca Cola Tour
#3 J.R. Crickets for Wings
#4 Holeman Cheeseburgers
#5 Go to Patchwerk Studios

Repeat #1 as much as possible

Time out did someone say strip club now we talking my language. But I'll take Follies over the others any day. Magic has two of my favorites whom I blew stacks on lol. But certainly my least favorite to commercial for me... But I'll have to agree repeat #1 until you go back home especially to Cali home of the pasties. Wish DC had a Follies

Finally landed a pair of zebras for $480 I don't think their going to drop any lower. Now playing the waiting game for the Pippens to go on sale

Time out did someone say strip club now we talking my language. But I'll take Follies over the others any day. Magic has two of my favorites whom I blew stacks on lol. But certainly my least favorite to commercial for me... But I'll have to agree repeat #1 until you go back home especially to Cali home of the pasties. Wish DC had a Follies
we got a fuegos LOL

I'm sorry but y'all completely forgot blue flame. 1 of the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom