ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what product should I buy to glue the outsole on my Zebras? never glued anything on a shoe before and want something strong or similar to whats used by Adidas. not sure how ill apply it in such a small gap without getting it all over the side of the shoe
mean.gif
shoe goo or gorilla glue

NT Fam  - I'll be in ATL for a few days work/pleasure.. where are some must see/eat spots ?

I'll be staying in downtown for hte weekend then up towards Buckhead for the week.. 

I know this isnt the place for "burger talk" so feel free to hit the PMs 

Yeezy pic so I dont get yelled at by the modz

creams/creams 
pimp.gif

NT Fam  - I'll be in ATL for a few days work/pleasure.. where are some must see/eat spots ?

I'll be staying in downtown for hte weekend then up towards Buckhead for the week.. 

I know this isnt the place for "burger talk" so feel free to hit the PMs 

Yeezy pic so I dont get yelled at by the modz

creams/creams :pimp:
View media item 2426277

Ponce Market
Botanical gardens
Braves new stadium
Piedmont park

Are a few places to stop by.

Ponce Market
Botanical gardens
Braves new stadium
Piedmont park

Are a few places to stop by.
thx.. what about places to eat? i always love eating at places i cant get out here in SoCal....

I'll be staying downtown at the W for reference .

thx.. what about places to eat? i always love eating at places i cant get out here in SoCal....

I'll be staying downtown at the W for reference .

Try Antico Pizza. Best pizza I've ever had hands down was in Atlanta and that's coming from an NYC pizza snob.

cream ultraboosts for DS zebras a good trade? i got a couple doubles so trying to see if i can stock up on zebras at the moment 

anyone else ever sell something on stock x and it takes several days once the getting the shoes to authenticate them and pay out? i sold through them multiple times and they usually do it the same day and pay me the same day. My kicks (oxford tans) got there on the 6th and here it is the 8th and nothing yet. Any help much appreciated. thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom