ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

people really gonna buy those payless looking shoes? 
IN
LavarIN.gif

not a bad price.

I'm Happy With It For Sure. I Have An Extra Pair Of Creams Size 8 I Was Hoping To Trade Into A Pair Of Zebra's But That Was Proving Harder Than Expected. From What I've Seen Creams Are In The $400 Range Right Now So I Was Pretty Content With Only $50 Than That For These :pimp:

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 Congrats on the pick up [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Thanks My Dude!

Can Someone Refresh Me On How Barney Contacts Chosen Winners Again?

Thanks In Advance And Good Luck To All Whom Entered! :nthat:

Thanks My Dude!

Can Someone Refresh Me On How Barney Contacts Chosen Winners Again?

Thanks In Advance And Good Luck To All Whom Entered! :nthat:
They email if you win asking for phone number and preferred time that they contact you.

Then they completely ignore that time and call whenever they feel like it and it's a normal phone order after that but they don't provide tracking unless you ask them for it after the fact

Last edited:
Just tried on my season 4 boots. Comfy and roomy, may have been able to go down a size, but laced up they don't slip so I'm cool with it

If you bought the same size as your sneaker size then you probably bought the wrong size. Normally you should go full size down from your TTS sneaker size

Jumped On A Local Pair Today For $450.

I Don't See It Getting Much Better At This Point But Still Holding Out Hope For My First Barney's Win
nerd.gif
nice pickup! about to grab a sz 11 tomorrow for $465. i tried for $450 but im not gonna lose out for an extra $15 bucks

They email if you win asking for phone number and preferred time that they contact you.

Then they completely ignore that time and call whenever they feel like it and it's a normal phone order after that but they don't provide tracking unless you ask them for it after the fact

Do they call same day or a couple days after??

Do they call same day or a couple days after??

week-two later

I think some waited even longer

last time took about a week for me to get a call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom