ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

so barneys send out L emails as well? 
No you wait n watch everyone win.. then wait a few more weeks n watch a couple more people win

then you get no email and realize you caught n L 
frown.gif

Winners will get an email then after they reply Barney's will call people 3-4 times confirming your size or what size is left.

Last edited:

so barneys send out L emails as well? 
No you wait n watch everyone win.. then wait a few more weeks n watch a couple more people win

then you get no email and realize you caught n L :frown:  

Winners will get an email then after they reply Barney's will call people 3-4 times confirming your size or what size is left.

Nothing sweeter than the very last L of yzy szn

Anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for Yeezy's should hit up Restock at Woodfield Mall.  Kinda crazy to imagine you can walk into a store and walk out with the kicks you've been debating about buying.

The instant gratification almost makes paying resell worth it...Almost...
I thought i had ad block on...

Last edited:
I thought i had ad block on...
That would be a sweet gig if that was my spot...would be so much better than my current job.

But its not. Just trying to give people in/near Chicago another option for Yeezys.

Apparently they also have a spot at Chicago Ridge mall as well.

That's about the most useful thing I will ever contribute to this thread as i do not link hunt lol

Today is going to be a day of nail biting for some. They probably won't open til 10 and even then emails probably won't get sent out til later if at all today. Fingers crossed for a W. Need a pair for me and my lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom