ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for reposting but I want to pull the trigger on a shirt; Does anyone know how oversized the Yeezy Season 3 tees are compared to FOG Boxy or the Kith Bogo tee?

Which Tee specifically from Season 3. I think there were a few different kinds i.e. Rugby, Heavy-knit, Pocket tee.

My foot is 10.25" and 10.5 on all the v2's I have (beluga, cream, bred and zebra) all fit fine to me. I could see it being tight if my foot was 10.5".

Last edited:
by now youd think people would expect that barneys is going to do everything at their own pace. didnt they just say theyd announce after the 10th?

by now youd think people would expect that barneys is going to do everything at their own pace. didnt they just say theyd announce after the 10th?

on or about the 10th, doesn't mean they would do it the 10th

I wasn't expecting anything today in general but its early.

Sorry for reposting but I want to pull the trigger on a shirt; Does anyone know how oversized the Yeezy Season 3 tees are compared to FOG Boxy or the Kith Bogo tee?

Which Tee specifically from Season 3. I think there were a few different kinds i.e. Rugby, Heavy-knit, Pocket tee.

Ohh that's right -- I believe it's the heavy-knit jersey tee, the one without a pocket and without the seam across at the collar bone

EDIT: this one

View media item 2488610

Last edited:
Yep you get that on shoes every now and then. It's called dirt. Seems like you had FUN!

Last edited:
Has anyone received a W email in their spam/junk folder? 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom