ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh that's right -- I believe it's the heavy-knit jersey tee, the one without a pocket and without the seam across at the collar bone

EDIT: this one

View media item 2488610
I come in peace...I just want to understand the desire behind owning this product? Its a tee...and it probably costs an arm and a leg. You can get a tee for 7 bucks?

I come in peace...I just want to understand the desire behind owning this product? Its a tee...and it probably costs an arm and a leg. You can get a tee for 7 bucks?
Because swag? Because scene points? Because irresponsible with money?(kidding buy what you want)

Last edited:
Because swag? Because scene points? Because irresponsible with money?(kidding buy what you want)
Buy what you want no doubt. Will never argue that.

But I dont get the desire behind the product. Makes little sense to me. Interested in understanding.

For me, Id never pay full price for a Yeezy Season Tee, JE Tee, one of the higher end brand tees, but quality-wise the difference between them and a $7 H&M tee are worlds apart. I'd rather get a JE tee for $40-60 on sale and have it last a year, two years plus than pay $7 for a H&M tee that will skrink and fade after one wash.

But I dont get the desire behind the product. Makes little sense to me. Interested in understanding.

Hype. Otherwise people would take half that money and create a custom T that's nearly identical. But I ain't hating, definitely buy what you want. I indulge in other areas. We all do, I'm sure.

It's the oversized fit, wash of the shirt and quality you're paying for. I don't think his clothes are considered mass produced so you're paying into that also.

For me, Id never pay full price for a Yeezy Season Tee, JE Tee, one of the higher end brand tees, but quality-wise the difference between them and a $7 H&M tee are worlds apart. I'd rather get a JE tee for $40-60 on sale and have it last a year, two years plus than pay $7 for a H&M tee that will skrink and fade after one wash.

I can attest to that too. Some Ts that cost more have had great quality, but some of em are just overpriced. I can say the Play Hearts Ts I've bought in the past lasted a long time. I tend to think like this with jeans tho. I've had a pair of Pierre Balmains that's lasted the last 5 years. Paid 200 or so, they still in great condition.

I think another comparison is a suit. Why do people pay 6-800 for a suit when you can get a buy one get three free deal at Jos a Bank? Youre paying for the quality, cut, materials, etc.. 

It's the oversized fit, wash of the shirt and quality you're paying for. I don't think his clothes are considered mass produced so you're paying into that also.
I can buy the quality aspect..
But that can't be worth more than 7 bucks in actual manufacturing costs (and could be a lot less depending on the laborers who are producing it). At that point I'd pay 80ish for it but I cant imagine a penny more.

I think another comparison is a suit. Why do people pay 6-800 for a suit when you can get a buy one get three free deal at Jos a Bank? Youre paying for the quality, cut, materials, etc.. 
That's true but the mark up from a tailor made suit to the three for one deal at K&G doesnt compare to the mark up from a b.s. beauty supply tee to this tee.

The quality line only goes so far.

lol must have been a goooood night
smokin.gif
looking back at some snapchat stories it was a great night 
pimp.gif

Yep you get that on shoes every now and then. It's called dirt. Seems like you had FUN!
there's some scuffs and wine stains in there lets see if it comes off  
roll.gif

those went from new yeezys to used reeboks in one wear lol
these just turned into my new beaters 

@glaflair  ... are you saying they weren't like that last night or after one wear how much grime the cream attracted?  
lets just say they weren't like this when I left my house
Why my man's hopping fences in yeezys
boi 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom