ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i feel like its because not many ppl know about barneys raffle, SNS made too much noise about their ****. 
I agree. It's always a hot topic here at NT but it seems like the secret isn't out yet. Hey, better chances for us:D
I've actually hit on SNS on various releases and I've never hit on any Barneys raffles 
laugh.gif

From what I've been told to by my sources (the green female dinosaur) Barney is not going to be emailing anyone. Like SNS they are going to be doing something different this drop.

You have to tune into Barney on PBS and watch the whole show. Barney & co. will be mentioning 4 names through the show. If selected then you call the number posted at the end of the show and sit back for another couples weeks for you order to be shipped out.
laugh.gif

Facebook isn't even moving lol I don't think many people care about Barneys besides in this thread. Unless I'm missing something.

Does anyone have experience dealing with a PayPal dispute from a Grailed transaction?  I just received a notification that the buyer is disputing the purchase for a pair of Yeezys that I sold.  The dispute reason shows as unauthorized payment.  I have about 40 sales on grailed with 5/5 feedback, and just noticed that the seller was banned from the site.  I included tracking info which shows the package delivered to the buyer's address, as well as being received by the buyer (delivered almost 2 weeks ago).  I'm thinking I should be fully covered here, but I've seen tons of people say that PayPal always sides with buyers so I'm a bit worried here.  I want to be sure I include as much info as possible for PayPal to decide in my favor.

Does anyone have experience dealing with a PayPal dispute from a Grailed transaction?  I just received a notification that the buyer is disputing the purchase for a pair of Yeezys that I sold.  The dispute reason shows as unauthorized payment.  I have about 40 sales on grailed with 5/5 feedback, and just noticed that the seller was banned from the site.  I included tracking info which shows the package delivered to the buyer's address, as well as being received by the buyer (delivered almost 2 weeks ago).  I'm thinking I should be fully covered here, but I've seen tons of people say that PayPal always sides with buyers so I'm a bit worried here.  I want to be sure I include as much info as possible for PayPal to decide in my favor.

hope its not a chargeback, its usually PP against a CC..

been saying grailed is sketchy as ****. my brother uses it as well and sells a lot of high end stuff, always told him to research buyers and take precaution and he's been fine but I told him one day he's gonna run into some scum bag who's gonna fleece him no matter what he does.

Yeah, all the stories I've been reading lately have me terrified to buy/sell through anything other than like, StockX. I feel like I've read 10 different stories of a buyer fiiling a claim that the Yeezy box they received was just full of books.

been saying grailed is sketchy as ****. my brother uses it as well and sells a lot of high end stuff, always told him to research buyers and take precaution and he's been fine but I told him one day he's gonna run into some scum bag who's gonna fleece him no matter what he does.
Yeah, this is my first time ever having an issue.  I'm hoping that if PayPal doesn't come through for me that Grailed will cover it.  I don't see how they can decide against me given my history combined with the fact that I have UPS confirmation of the delivery.

Yeah, this is my first time ever having an issue.  I'm hoping that if PayPal doesn't come through for me that Grailed will cover it.  I don't see how they can decide against me given my history combined with the fact that I have UPS confirmation of the delivery.

grailed is basically just a platform and in charge of weeding out bad seeds and taking a cut. I don't think they cover loss and damages for either party

grailed sucks for both parties. they will just tell you to go through paypal for any disputes. plus there are ways to get around someone leaving you a negative feedback from a transaction. overall grailed is horrible unless you find good people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom