ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
grailed is basically just a platform and in charge of weeding out bad seeds and taking a cut. I don't think they cover loss and damages for either party
Grailed claims to have both buyer & seller protection, but right now I'm just feeling screwed.  Definitely the last time I sell anything with them.

theres a 2pac vlone restock if anybody cares lol  https://vlone.co/collections/vlone  have some resell value too
damn is that retail?  
frown.gif

TDs were suppose to restock in half sizes but adidas scrapped it in favor of v2s. They felt going backwards would effect the v2 line.

Anyone at FTL check their manifests? Last week there was a yeezy on the calendar. I hope they didn't scrap the greens cause and olive pair of v1s was suppose to release too.

All this buzz on FB and Twitter about a TD Restock... supposedly they were Re-releasing this summer and yet have not seen nothing...

I'll wait til I see official confirmation

What's odd is that all these people claiming the TD restock heard about it around midnight.

But there is definitely something coming out Aug 19th, I've seen that date tossed around far too many times for something not to surface

Just gimme the Zebras and I'm good. Not messing with the V1's at all. Wishing the peyote and greens were coming but o well

I'll wait til I see official confirmation

What's odd is that all these people claiming the TD restock heard about it around midnight.

But there is definitely something coming out Aug 19th, I've seen that date tossed around far too many times for something not to surface

didn't I mention August 19th for greens :nerd:

a known reseller in my state mentioned that date and he's plugged up. he did also post about zebras before it was confirmed

TD restock or rerelease sounds too good to be true. But I may have to stay off the grid for that. I wouldn't be able to handle that L.

Would rather them release that "turtle dove" V2 over a turtle dove rerelease. Turtle doves are one of the ugliest yeezy's IMO

Still gonna try for em tho 
laugh.gif

Well with Turtle Dove restock, would the other V1's restock eventually too? Or the OG 750's which rumors has been saying for years now?

Keep in mind we haven't even seen V1 UBs yet. My guess is that Adidas will retro them in due time but right now they are collectors' pairs and have the included sky-high hype as well.

Would rather them release that "turtle dove" V2 over a turtle dove rerelease. Turtle doves are one of the ugliest yeezy's IMO

Still gonna try for em tho :lol:

Hope your drunk man. Lol. TD are the cleanest pair to this date. Doubt they will Re-release them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom