ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold my 2 pairs of TD's to FC for 2250 each. Maybe I should've waited?
I sold my  Eastbay TD for $900 about a week after it released. Yeah I should have waited....sheesh. I needed that cash though. My AC compressor had just died at the crib lmao. Then I got lucky and copped on Villa's restock. I even copped kids TD. Not sure why but I've been lucky as hell with that colorway lmao.

Last edited:
I sold my  Eastbay TD for $900 about a week after it released. Yeah I should have waited....sheesh. I needed that cash though. My AC compressor had just died at the crib lmao. Then I got lucky and copped on Villa's restock. I even copped kids TD. Not sure why but I've been lucky as hell with that colorway lmao.

I bought two pairs of ebay like a week after release for like $590 to $600. Glad I did now.

first pair of 350s i got was Tans & i got the wrong size hearing they fit big. couldn't wear them as they were far too small so sold them lightly used on Ebay for £400 a few weeks later. yeah, now i really regret not still having that pair deadstock. won't be making that mistake again like. all part of the learning experience though & i haven't bought the wrong size since. i honestly didn't know the value or rarity of these things back then. luckily the Black 750s i got the week before the tans were the right size so i still own those.

I love the Belugas because orange is my favorite color [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️. Favorite v1 has to be the Oxford Tans [emoji]129300[/emoji]

honestly, I won't be coming in this thread after this barneys crap is over. just wanna see if I win or not and they taking way too long. I have no other excitement this week so yes I know its pathetic. god bless

Nah .... won't bother him ... but he would of let people know when things would go down instead of people refreshing their email accounts. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom