ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beluga, Lex Luga, Chattanooga, I Don't Give A Damn So Long As Barney Hits Me Up Today :rolleyes

Even-LeBron-Is-Laughing-at-the-LeBron-Mustache-Memes-595x383.jpg

Last edited:
I actually the Breds the best out of any of the colorways released. They are my most worn pair and go with anything. I'd also take Belugas over Zebras. The colors work well together. The zebras are decent to me but it's a shoe I have because I got them for next to nothing (came out to like $67 out of pocket)

I actually the Breds the best out of any of the colorways released. They are my most worn pair and go with anything. I'd also take Belugas over Zebras. The colors work well together. The zebras are decent to me but it's a shoe I have because I got them for next to nothing (came out to like $67 out of pocket)
I agree breds and then zebras. Belugas pop but not my cup of tea. Breds you can wear more and match with anything like you said.

If my tts is 9 and also a 9/9.5 on ultraboosts; can I get away with a sz 9 on zebras or has to be 9.5?

These next few months will be interesting

Seems like "the plugs" are giving out all sorts of different info

Thanks for the quick replies guys... ugh 9.5 are a bit pricier compared to the size 9 lol but comfort> $20+ extra

Thanks for the quick replies guys... ugh 9.5 are a bit pricier compared to the size 9 lol but comfort> $20+ extra
Bruh pay the extra. Wear thick socks if they end feeling too lose, but I promise you if you need a 9.5 in ultraboost you will definitely need a 9.5 in any yeezy 350 v2. You may not be able to even get in the 9 even with the insole taken out.

YM Troll level 100 [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Crazy that it's supposed to be 3 months til the next Yeezy release. People bout to get real weird with it on this thread until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom