ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or does anyone else ever look at their breds after a wear and say, "Damn... I need to hit these MF's with a lint roller!"

I swear this colorway is the ashiest pair of shoes I have.

Still love 'em though

you came up with a steal if they are not high quality fakes.
I posted in the Legit Check thread before buying and I'm 99.9% sure they're legit!  If they are going for that much, I wonder if I should ultimately part with them and go for the black and white RC UBs and SNS x Social Status UBs?  I do like the Breds so we shall see.  I was able to get a pair of restock Zebras through ADC and finally wore them yesterday so I'm distracted enough with those for now :smile:

I posted in the Legit Check thread before buying and I'm 99.9% sure they're legit!  If they are going for that much, I wonder if I should ultimately part with them and go for the black and white RC UBs and SNS x Social Status UBs?  I do like the Breds so we shall see.  I was able to get a pair of restock Zebras through ADC and finally wore them yesterday so I'm distracted enough with those for now :smile:
they authentic replicas 
roll.gif

mean.gif

I would kill to find a pair at that price

all I see on goat is $750++
I always knew breds would skyrocket. It's the most wearable colorway. Creams are low right now but they are going to rise as well after the summer. They are going to rise similiar to how black toe OG 1 did. I still can't believe their prices right now. 

I've been blessed to double at retail or lower on the following....

Creams

Zebras

Black Toe OG 1

Bred OG 1

Royal OG 1

Kentucky OG 1

LA OG 1

Legend Blue XI

72-10

SJ XI

cherry XI low

Royal Foams

I anticipate either their values are going to go up and/or me damaging my worn pair and wishing for another lmao!

Last edited:
I saw the pics of the Breds in question. They have that little dot on the inside tag. I think he might've came up.

Get them LC'ed. Fakes are almost identical to authentic pairs. 

*misquoted

Last edited:
The red stripes and breds are probably my 2 least favorite of the yeezy v2s
meh different strokes for different folks

although bred >>>>>>>red stripe for me

one thing ive learned is people where these differently. some people like louder colorways that are the focal points of their outfits, others like subdued colorways that blend with their outfits and dont scream out at you. Im the latter. in my opinion, a clean fit doesnt need anything loud to jump at you.

Get them LC'ed. Fakes are almost identical to authentic pairs. 

*misquoted
I did post pictures in the LC thread.  I can certainly send them to you.  Long story short, this guy manages a band that played at Coachella.  He hooked up some Adidas people into the show/concerrt and they sent him the Breds in question as a gift.  I was able to google the band and him as well.  Definitely does not appear to be a sneakerhead whatsoever.  HIs wife actually met up with me to complete the transaction.  I scanned the barcode on the box and the right product details came up, boost feels good, tag inside has the dot, the UPC number on box matches shoe tag, box has the APE FINAL quality control sticker too, and the box is the same size as my Zebra box.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom