ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breds were the easiest to get rid of for me. Would rather have any of the black/colored stripe pairs over them

I did post pictures in the LC thread.  I can certainly send them to you.  Long story short, this guy manages a band that played at Coachella.  He hooked up some Adidas people into the show/concerrt and they sent him the Breds in question as a gift.  I was able to google the band and him as well.  Definitely does not appear to be a sneakerhead whatsoever.  HIs wife actually met up with me to complete the transaction.  I scanned the barcode on the box and the right product details came up, boost feels good, tag inside has the dot, the UPC number on box matches shoe tag, box has the APE FINAL quality control sticker too, and the box is the same size as my Zebra box.  
COME UP

They fake or dude was and idiot simple as that. No one finding breds for 400

Could've been someone who's ignorant to resell game or maybe he just wanted to help someone out?

To someone random? That rarely if ever happens lol even on here and we're all familiar with each other for the most part

Not that many robin hoods out there, if he wanted to help someone out he woulda done retail lol

Thank you for contacting us at Barneys New York. My name is Wakiena and it would be my pleasure to assist you today.

Regrettably, we do not have access to the Yeezy Raffle Winner information at Web Services. Please contact our Yeezy Raffle Winner Hotline directly for more information at 212-833-2121.

Ordered a pair of Zebras off StockX 3 days ago and seller still hasn't shipped the shoes to get verified.

I think creams are the best because you cant see any of the horrible design elements of V2s (skripe and text)

Ordered a pair of Zebras off StockX 3 days ago and seller still hasn't shipped the shoes to get verified.
Same thing happened to me when I ordered a pair of NMDs for my wife. Contacted StockX after almost a week and they offered me the choice between a refund or they would locate the same pair of shoes for the same bid price.

They are definitely #1. But the, "influencers" and their resell is dead ******** turns people off. They make it seem more about Yeezy's don't have the same status/popularity as opposed to, hey, a few more of us regular folk are able to get them now because of the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom