ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice shoes and nice duffle, might have to get one. 
I like the idea of the duffle for trips I'm taking by car. But for traveling, I'm not trying to make that duffle with shoes my personal or carry on item. I never check my bags in so this would be a waste of a bag while traveling for me haha
Oh yeah definitely agree. It would be for travel by car, cant be lugging that thing around as a carry on. 

OK just checking lol

They're the only V2s I'm interested in, but didn't have the money til now.

OK just checking lol

They're the only V2s I'm interested in, but didn't have the money til now.

u can prolly get some worn ones for that price

I've gotten worn shoes in the past and it's never a good thing. The insoles are all messed up and never feels right because they've adhered to someone else's feet. Coupled with the boost I'm sure It'd be worse

Appreciate the thought tho

No leads on a $500 beluga anymore, right? Those days are over?

yeah unfortunately no one in their right mind would do that; used maybe if that's your budget. Otherwise just go with breds or oreos and call it a day.

I've gotten worn shoes in the past and it's never a good thing. The insoles are all messed up and never feels right because they've adhered to someone else's feet. Coupled with the boost I'm sure It'd be worse

Appreciate the thought tho

that is true

Last edited:
Breds are the most produced V2 to date, right? Or second most next to Oreo white stripe?

forgot which was which, but both were up there in numbers. Bite the bullet now dude or else you'll be posting this same thing about the breds and oreos in 3 months.

p.s. 2-300 more and you're there...why not just go beast mode and find it now?

Last edited:
Can the prices on Goat/StockX for 750's be beat elsewhere?  Flight Club and Stadium Good are all 150-200 higher..

Last edited:
forgot which was which, but both were up there in numbers. Bite the bullet now dude or else you'll be posting this same thing about the breds and oreos in 3 months.

p.s. 2-300 more and you're there...why not just go beast mode and find it now?

Definitely more Oreos than Breds produced

~29k for oreos and ~21k for breds. This is only from ADC.

Last edited:
Toilet flow
eek.gif
Take my money now!!!

@vinotwofour 9/10 that's what the retail pair is going to resemble. My bad, didn't know it was an issue B [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom