ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing is you won't know when there are more people listing their shoes later on. For example, you list your Bred V2's for $800 and you just matched the lowest seller. He lowers it to $750 and a few other sellers follow suit. You think theres 3 sellers ahead of you. But then a few more sellers begin to list their shoes below your asking price as well. Who knows how long your pair will actually sit. 
Thanks, repped.

Very true, I hadn't thought about that part lol. Completely flew over my head. I see that for the particular size and pear I'm trying to sell, there's one listed for $920 and then another for $919 lol. Looks like the undercutting is real. Maybe I'll just hold on to them until I make my next trip to NYC and drop them off at FC or Stadium.

Thanks, repped.

Very true, I hadn't thought about that part lol. Completely flew over my head. I see that for the particular size and pear I'm trying to sell, there's one listed for $920 and then another for $919 lol. Looks like the undercutting is real. Maybe I'll just hold on to them until I make my next trip to NYC and drop them off at FC or Stadium.
just ship them to FC. You'll get it sold a lot faster

The thing is you won't know when there are more people listing their shoes later on. For example, you list your Bred V2's for $800 and you just matched the lowest seller. He lowers it to $750 and a few other sellers follow suit. You think theres 3 sellers ahead of you. But then a few more sellers begin to list their shoes below your asking price as well. Who knows how long your pair will actually sit. 
I mean isn't that how Markets work?  When a market is in Equilibrium.  Prices listed by sellers are what buyers what to pay..   Shoes won't sit.  The reason shoes sit is because they are listen higher than what folks are willing to be.  The 350's are $220 retail.  And typically the production numbers are lower than the demand.  So they sell out in minutes.  If Adidas decided to start selling 350's for let's say triple ($660) the shoes will sell out and it'll probably kill the resell market.  Because at the point the listen price would be closer to or higher than what most people are willing to pay for Yeezy's.  Either that or increase production..

Last edited:
Its just because Stockx and Goat offer a "authenticity" process that makes people ok with spending as low as they can. If it wasn't for that, people used to pay extra for a peace of mind from legitimate sellers with good feedback/reputation. This goes the same for consignment stores. People know they're going to get the legit product at Flight Club, so instead of paying $700 for a pair from a local small consignment shop, they rather go to Flight to pay $800. 

the lower and undercutting price happens for local buyers which are willing to take a smaller pay to get their quick flip. The whole Stockx and Goat authentication process allows even more sellers to list them online and undercut happens even more. 

Last edited:

I mean isn't that how Markets work?  When a market is in Equilibrium.  Prices listed by sellers are what buyers what to pay..   Shoes won't sit.  The reason shoes sit is because they are listen higher than what folks are willing to be.  The 350's are $220 retail.  And typically the production numbers are lower than the demand.  So they sell out in minutes.  If Adidas decided to start selling 350's for let's say triple ($660) the shoes will sell out and it'll probably kill the resell market.  Because at the point the listen price would be closer to or higher than what most people are willing to pay for Yeezy's.  Either that or increase production..
Of course its all supply and demand, but both of those are inconsistent here- this isn't a typical market with established price points and the sellers don't really control the supply (since they're reselling). It all depends what people are hyped about at any given moment

Last edited:
I may be in the unpopular minority here but,,

I like the look of V2's over V1's

TD and PB were the only ones I liked and compared to their V2 counterparts (zebra and bred) I gotta go with the V2
You're not alone. This is a similarly unpopular opinion but V1s always looked too much like slippers to me. V2s have more structure.

I rather pay resale through GOAT, StockX, then Flight Club (in that order). I feel like a lot of fakes slip through Flight, there's no way they're verifying all that inventory that quickly.

Yeah? Is this suppose to suggest its a non-typical fit or something "different"? Youre def not from NY then buddy.
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm not from NY. That's why I asked. I didn't mean it like a diss or anything. I'm from the bay area out in California and I don't really see people dressed up like that running errands and stuff. It's definitely something "different" than what you normally see out here. 

Does the spacing between heel tab and lettering on the breds differ per size? I hear it's the spacing is bigger on bigger sizes.

Did anyone catch the pic posted by the PrivateLabel shoe duffle? Seems to be the "moonrock"/"oxfordtan"/green pair thats coming out. Not sure if it's real or not, but there is also pairs of other Friends and Family pairs in the same duffle. F&F Kith UB Mid, Futurecrafts, and F&F NMD HuRa

StockX is like cutThroat Kitchen. I just ignore those "New Lowest Ask" emails every 10 seconds. lmao. I think dudes on GOAT have a little more patience as GOAT takes more then a month to verify you so there are more serious sellers on there and no "shipping" charge for sellers. But like its been said numerous times, go with FC and SG as they list as high as possible and have more high paying customers leading to a higher yield.

Did anyone catch the pic posted by the PrivateLabel shoe duffle? Seems to be the "moonrock"/"oxfordtan"/green pair thats coming out. Not sure if it's real or not, but there is also pairs of other Friends and Family pairs in the same duffle. F&F Kith UB Mid, Futurecrafts, and F&F NMD HuRa
Nice shoes and nice duffle, might have to get one. 

Nice shoes and nice duffle, might have to get one. 

I like the idea of the duffle for trips I'm taking by car. But for traveling, I'm not trying to make that duffle with shoes my personal or carry on item. I never check my bags in so this would be a waste of a bag while traveling for me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom