ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up guys quick question.. think im going to finally try and grab a pair of moon rocks to complete my set of V1s... whats a fair price for an 8 or 8.5 DS pair? also whats the best place to look besides goat?

does anyone know if its possible there are pirate black 1.0 (2015 release) that have the heel padding? I know only the 2016 version should have the thick padding in the heel. thank for any help.

does anyone know if its possible there are pirate black 1.0 (2015 release) that have the heel padding? I know only the 2016 version should have the thick padding in the heel. thank for any help.

No, the 2015 PB's will have the standard V1 padding.

did anyone else get an email about zebras for $300
nerd.gif

Was thinking of changing my name to my IG name which is closer to me.. I made this stupid name on a random whim lol.. but Im holding out for now; I didnt know it was a one time deal.

Yeah I'm patiently waiting but all the sz's will prolly be gone. Smh. Wanted to get my girls sz but looking like Ima be stuck with a sz 14 or some ish

I did, I don't trust it doe, it's not even on their website or at least I didn't see it

the offer isn't live yet tho. I know they're legit but I would still be a little sus considering where they're based. Either way, its not for me as I have enough zebras by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom