ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo relieved I got my zebras in a size 10 from stockX. They fit perfect. Can definitely confirm that they run a tad bit bigger than black friday V2s. Zebras The Goat V2s.

maybe this is a kimye collab..got him in with skechers. gonna have a yeezy booty shape up shoe next
20228729_1150248085076811_2180150785299424844_n.jpg

The robberies are happening in my neck of the woods. Those kids are choosing soft targets. If they mess around and try to rob the wrong person they might lose an arm like that other fool.

I'm still waiting on Barney's call as well. They finally e-mailed me back and said "Someone will reach out by today or end of next week."

Guys be patient, tons of winners and pairs. You'll get the call, if you were in here for creams you know they were calling people for almost 2 weeks

They just started calling the other day so lots of time left

Guys be patient, tons of winners and pairs. You'll get the call, if you were in here for creams you know they were calling people for almost 2 weeks

Feel soooo tempted to reply again to the email I received. Have never heard back from them....

I trust that they'll call eventually, but my girl (who they'll be calling) always leaves her phone around and has it on silent. I'm just not looking forward to another week of asking her four times a day if she missed a call or if her ringer is on.

They replied to me Wednesday and said by Friday. Now possibly by end of next week? Wonder what sizes will be left

I'm also wondering what sizes will be left. Any best guesses out there based on any recent received calls from them?

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for Barneys to charge your card? I got the call on tuesday and if im not mistaken i believe the lady said 48hrs. I don't see any charge as of yet.

rushing them is not gonna make them call you any faster. Would probably take even more sweet time and bump your name lower on the waiting list roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom