ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Warned*

Posting of fakes will not be tolerated.
giphy.gif

Haha

Doing a size swap on StockX is taking an L in most cases.

"Just sell it and buy your size" doesn't work like that just because you look at list prices. Saying one lowest ask is $15 more than the other doesn't really make sense when you're talking about a swap.

Sell for $580 - approx. 12% for fees depending on seller status ($69.60) = $511.40

Buy for $565 + $13.95 shipping = $578.95

Difference of -$67.55

And this is just going on lowest ask. Still gotta look at what the highest bid is to see what they'll actually sell at.

But, no matter how you look at it, getting any size for retail is a W.
It's easier to just sell and use that money to buy ur size than finding someone to do an even size swap with u without a charge. Let alone a real pair

It's easier to just sell and use that money to buy ur size than finding someone to do an even size swap with u without a charge. Let alone a real pair
I could be wrong but what he (and I) was trying to say is when you get a pair that's not your sz it's still a hassle to grab your true size. Just selling and buying your sz is the best bet on legit sites but you'll still come out of pocket one way or the other. Plus I wouldn't trust anyone to do a meet up and trade shoes, too many fakes out there.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but what he (and I) was trying to say is when you get a pair that's not your sz it's still a hassle to grab your true size. Just selling and buying your sz is the best bet on legit sites but you'll still come out of pocket one way or the other. Plus I wouldn't trust anyone to do a meet up and trade shoes, too many fakes out there.
Agreed.
Even though you might have to go out of pocket depending on what size you're able to get, still better than paying resell. If you're stuck with a 14 u won't regret it

^ yeah I suppose any yeezy for retail is a W but id hate to be stuck with a sz I couldn't rock just to hold on to it for a while.

I feel u. In all seriousness though, your size will probably be one of the last to sell out
Very true. The stock count on ADC for the second Zebra release sz 10 had the most stock. Smaller sizes including 5.5 had around 300 something compared to thousands in bigger sizes. Unicorn sizes.

Doing a size swap on StockX is taking an L in most cases.

"Just sell it and buy your size" doesn't work like that just because you look at list prices. Saying one lowest ask is $15 more than the other doesn't really make sense when you're talking about a swap.

Sell for $580 - approx. 12% for fees depending on seller status ($69.60) = $511.40

Buy for $565 + $13.95 shipping = $578.95

Difference of -$67.55

And this is just going on lowest ask. Still gotta look at what the highest bid is to see what they'll actually sell at.

But, no matter how you look at it, getting any size for retail is a W.

Just think of the difference as a fee for the size swap. I would initially try to find a size swap locally, and then resort to reselling and buying my own size if there's NO ONE out there to do the swap. It's better than missing out on retail and paying full resale...

^ yeah I suppose any yeezy for retail is a W but id hate to be stuck with a sz I couldn't rock just to hold on to it for a while.

If you don't get your size, pay resale while the price is low.
Go for a unicorn size and hold on to it until value goes up and then sell it.

If you don't get your size, pay resale while the price is low.
Go for a unicorn size and hold on to it until value goes up and then sell it.
Those Unicorn sizes are so tough to acquire. The stock numbers are so low if you are able to grab then you should play the lotto right after lol.

Just think of the difference as a fee for the size swap. I would initially try to find a size swap locally, and then resort to reselling and buying my own size if there's NO ONE out there to do the swap. It's better than missing out on retail and paying full resale...

I agree with all of this. Retail is still a win and the best bet is to do a swap. I'm just responding to someone upset they're not going to get their size and people saying "relax just swap it on stockX what you'll get is worth more money anyways." when that's not really the case. Comparing just getting your size retail to having to do a swap is an L even when stockX says your shoe is worth $15 more than what you're swapping to. Still the best choice you have, and a W compared to just paying resell, but let the guy be upset he's not getting his size.

anyone else already ordered yeezys from Barneys, but no charge to card yet?
If it's been more than 48hrs you may want to email them. I got the call on tuesday and no charge as of yesterday. I emailed Barneys and was told my card, wich has sufficient funds, kept declining. Turns out my bank was not allowing the transaction to go thru. Hopefully i will get charged on monday.

Still no call from the purple dinosaur.. I guess Im one of the folks that will get a call 2300 days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom